PDA

View Full Version : Got Everything We Wanted During Free Dining

AvonleaCF
06-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Granted, we weren't looking for the most popular places (no Cinderella's Royal Table, Le Cellier, or O'Hana), and we didn't want any character dining, and we only needed tables for two, but we got them all, at the times we wanted.

Today is our 90 day mark. We didn't call at 7am, but at 1pm. Were on hold for about seven minutes.

All reservations for late September during Free Dining.

Sat: Biergarten at 6:20pm
Sun: Grand Floridian Cafe at 6:25pm
Mon: Cape May Cafe at 6:55pm
Tue: Narcoossee's at 6:05pm (sig., 2 credits)
Wed: Rose & Crown at 6:30pm
Thu: Boma at 6:30pm

We've eaten at Biergarten, Cape May, and Boma before; the rest are new.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Isn't it a great feeling when the ADR's are done? I'm glad it was an easy process.

You're eating at some of our favourites, enjoy :thumbsup:

E-OR
06-28-2009, 02:25 PM
Was up at 3:55 this morning to get on the phone to make our ADRs. We live in Washingtion - 3 hours behind Florida time zone. I was on hold 50 minutes but managed to get all the ADRs I wanted. Ohana, Lecellier, Coral Reef, Chrystal Palace. 90 days to go.

jane52
06-28-2009, 02:53 PM
I was up at 6am to do our first day online. We couldn't book any more days because we went through a travel agent(which in my opinion is NOT fair), so I started calling at 7:01. Got put on hold for 40 minutes then got disconnected! Called back and was told all lines were busy. Did that for awhile and finally got put on hold for another hour and 10 minutes!!!! The CM I finally got was very nice and tried to find everything I wanted. I didn't get LeCellier but got everything else including Ohana and Crystal Palace. We are also doing Boma, Wolfgang and Teppan Edo. The CM did say to keep trying online to get Lecellier because times open up alot especially the closer to the beginning of your trip. So all in all I was pleased except for the Looong wait to get through. If people can book online now, why the long phone waits? Just wondering....

Jforrest2
06-28-2009, 04:42 PM
It took me about fifteen minutes using the on-line system this morning. It would have been faster but I was a little slow in figuring out that I needed to associate my confirmation number with my ADRs.

Who needs to read instructions? I'm a guy! :blush:

djp0630
06-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Was online at 6AM and got all my ADRs. 7 total including CRT, 'Ohana, Chef Mickey's twice, 1900 Park Fare, Akershus,Crystal Palace (8:10 am) & Teppan Edo. I wanted Le Celier, but was expecting not to get it. I'm so excited! Can't wait for Sept.

yjgirl32
06-28-2009, 08:47 PM
I was so relieved when I got the adr's I wanted. Have a great trip.

fupresti
06-29-2009, 12:18 AM
I was up at 2:50 AM (PST) to get online. I got everything, working backwards to make sure I had the best chance to get LeCellier. We ended up with everything we wanted and within 15-30 minutes of the time I targeted. We got:

9/27 - Tokyo Dining
9/28 - Narcoose's
9/29 - Kona Cafe
9/30 - Captains Grille
10/1 - Tony's Town Square
10/2 - Coral Reef
10/3 - Le Cellier

I thought I would be relieved, but now its 90 days out and I don't think I can wait!