PDA

View Full Version : Rahglan Road

PetefromRI
06-28-2009, 12:19 PM
We also have ADR's for this restaurant.It looks good.I checked out the menu and may try the chicken pie.We're eating at 7:30 P.M. on a Saturday night so I'm hoping to see some Celtic entertainment.Anyone have a review on this place?

LuvsTigger80
06-28-2009, 01:37 PM
we ate there in january...the food was good....the music was really really loud. but we did enjoy it. we will just go before the band starts to play next time..:thumbsup::mickey:

DizneyFreak2002
06-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Missed out on it last year, but ate there in May 2007... I enjoyed it... The food was very good in my opinion... I want to try to get back there in October, hopefully for the night entertainment.. I hear the music is very good...

SBETigg
06-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Loved the food and entertainment. Our service was acceptable, not fantastic. But really good food.

pandkx3
06-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Just ate there..great food...great service. The childrens menu is great, too.:mickey:

Crow
06-29-2009, 11:01 PM
:thumbsup:
was at the bar twice and at tables twice.
last time in APril
saw the musicians and the step dancer. good.
food and :beer: are good. id go back there again.

kdsjjb
07-01-2009, 04:11 PM
Food was good, but nothing to write home about. Service was poor, and it wasnt even all that busy. But the U2 tribute band was WAAYYY too loud. And I'm deaf in one ear and dont wear a hearing aid.

We wont be back anytime soon.

obsessive planner
07-01-2009, 05:45 PM
We loved Ragland Road! The food was excellent but the service could have been better. She was really nice we just didn't see her alot.

TheVBs
07-02-2009, 03:19 PM
Food was great! DH and I had the fish & chips. The girls had the best kids meal - real mac & cheese! It was a large enough portion that they were able to split it too. Didn't want to wait to be seated inside, so we missed out on the entertainment. But it was a beautiful night and we enjoyed sitting outside.

MississippiDisneyFreak
07-03-2009, 08:34 AM
We ate there in December:

I had the Its Not Bleedin Chowder-very good
Mom had Kevin's Ham-okay, nothing special
My son had steak-very good

The table next to us had fish and chips and they looked very good, I don't know about the chicken pie. It is a bit noisy, but its a pub.

Have fun:mickey: