PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know??

PixieMagic
06-26-2009, 05:01 PM
When we went in 2006 we noticed that on Soarin certain numbered rows in the queue meant you would be placed in the first row on the ride (AKA you don't have to see others feet dangling)....does anyone remember what numbers or letters this was? I am taking my parents and sister and this will be their first time riding and although I don't care where we are placed on subsequent rides, I want the first one to be awesome!:thumbsup:

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
06-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Row 1 is the highest (i.e., you don't see any feet dangling), Row 2 is in the middle, and Row 3 is the lowest. Section A is on the right, Section B is in the middle, and Section C is on the left.

Many people prefer B1 -- center and with no feet dangling in front of you. I am somewhat ambivalent between B1 and B2 -- although you see some feet dangling when you sit in Row 2, I think you get a marginally fuller picture of the screen. In Row 1, if you look up, you can see black beyond the edge of the screen.

PixieMagic
06-26-2009, 05:08 PM
Thank you so much!!!!!!! This is super important to me!

andreallybadeggs
06-27-2009, 11:16 AM
Once we requested waiting for B-1 and they allowed that. I'm weird, I know, but I actually kind of missed the dangling feet. Gives me a chuckle + it looks more like a scene we watched from a planning video. so now we just take pot luck.

casey@bat
06-27-2009, 11:51 AM
I think the second row is the best. We were in row 1 and went all the way to the top. We couldn't see any feet but the golf ball didn't look like it was coming right at us.

LudwigVonDrake
06-27-2009, 08:38 PM
I prefer row 1. I don't want to see feet dangling above me.