PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Royal Breakfast Question

Stitch,esq
06-26-2009, 11:21 AM
How many credits on the Dining Plan is the breakfast? Thanks for your help.

DANAM
06-26-2009, 11:42 AM
You will have to use 2TS credits for any meal at CRT. But you will get the photo package!

scootch713
06-26-2009, 07:41 PM
a photopackage and a wand for the kids.... also these little wishing star(small souvenier)

swampfox28
06-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Wow - 2 credits?! I'll need to look into how much it costs with and without using DDP. (I can find out - no worries!)

Anyone have an opinion on if this is worth the cost and/or the credits?! I just can't imagine using 2 credits on any one meal (but that's me - I'm kind of a greed-o with our DDP credits!)

Well - I have been (in the past). It looks for our upcoming trip this Nov we won't be on it as our older child is 12 - an "adult" by WDW's standards and our younger child will be a coupld of days shy of 5, so she'd be a child. Boy did we have it great LAST trip when he was 9 and she was 2 - he was a "child" and she was FREE.

SIGH - the good old days...! I think we'll do better to do a la carte this trip (but I'll miss planning how to BEST use our credits - I sure got some GREAT deals last trip!!)

-Sarah

TheRustyScupper
06-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Wow - 2 credits?! I'll need to look into how much it costs with and without using DDP. (I can find out - no worries!)

1) At last !
2) Someone who recognizes that 2-TS coupons is too much.
3) Using two coupons for a $35 adult meal is ludicrous.
4) That is a value loss of about $27.
5) Well done and well considered !

NOTE: Character meals are a terrible value when purchased with DDP coupons. WDW knows this, and CM's frequently joke about it. But, people are gullible.

swampfox28
06-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the info, RS, but don't give me too much credit; I've used out DDP credits (once a free dining plan, the other time we paid) for character meals when it was 1 credit each...

For our upcoming trip in Nov I'll have no credits to "play" with, but am hoping to make some good reservations for buffets/character meals as well as doing a la carte at the other places we want to go to get the best value.

Before I would just add up what we WOULD have spent doing the meals we did in a day vs. what it cost for the DDP credits and I always came out ahead, so the DDP seemed like a good deal; perhaps I didn't look hard enough...:blush:

I know I've got a LOT to learn!

(But 2 credits for anything is just physically painful!!!)

-Sarah

princessesmom
06-27-2009, 12:18 PM
We did the CRT breakfast (just 4 of us) as well as the Norway princess breakfast (6 of us on the DDP, plus 2 not on the plan) in February. I came to the conclusion that it didn't make sense to use 2 credits for the CRT breakfast, so we paid oop for it. And in the end, it was overkill to do both breakfasts. My youngest DD was almost five and I wanted her to have the experience of eating in the castle, because her older two sisters had done it when they were 4 or 5. I am glad she got to eat at the castle, but I would not eat there again. It is simply not worth the price. Do it once and then eat at Norway if you want to see the princesses. You see just as many princesses and it is less expensive.