PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom, "GOOD MORNING"

dizneefan67
06-25-2009, 10:51 PM
I have seen on youtube that Magic Kingdom did an opening at the train station with characters, dancers, singers and a lead character. I was wondering if anyone has recently seen this with in the past few months of 2009

Thanks in advance! The Intercot Family ROCKS!
:rocks:

Will:magic:

where_else
06-26-2009, 07:04 AM
We were at WDW May 14-19, 2009. We watched this opening and had a great spot to take lots of pics!

casey@bat
06-26-2009, 08:01 AM
We saw it last week. Aladdin, Jasmine, Snow White, Pluto, Mickey, Chip and Dale were on the train. Maybe more. I can't remember.

SueQ
06-26-2009, 12:59 PM
In all the times I've gone to Disney I have never gotten to see this. Always get there too late. Hopefully next time...

dizneefan67
06-26-2009, 06:04 PM
I forgot to ask in original post about what time this happens? HELP!

Will:mickey:

yasmina
06-26-2009, 07:50 PM
We saw this just a week ago tomorrow.

It is one of our must-do's on every trip and never fails to bring a tear to my eye and lump in my throat.

It takes place just outside the park - before you go through the tunnel, but after you have gone through the turnstiles. Most people congregate to the sides, in order to rush in when the rope drops. If you stay outside the tunnels, go toward the middle, where the wall is just in front of the flower bed. It's a great picture spot.

Be sure to be through the turnstiles by 8:40 AM at the latest, as the show started last week at 8:45.

Can't help you on early extra magic hour days, as we never go to those parks on those days.

Gaz10
06-27-2009, 05:34 AM
I didn't know about this till we stayed at the Poly.I was up earlier than the rest of the family , sat with a coffee on the beach, and I could here the opening. they did it every day but we never made it. Next time its a must for us as everyone says its good:thumbsup:

sfunicello
06-28-2009, 12:00 AM
EMH openings are the same as regular openings...right as the park is about to open...the show is realy cute and puts you in a great mood for the start of your day! Def stand in front of the mickey head landscape for a prime spot, the characters come in on the train from toon town!!