PDA

View Full Version : 12 day Tickets?

Alligirl
06-25-2009, 08:36 PM
Does anyone know if we can purchase a 12 day base ticket? Everywhere I look it goes only up to ten. Thanks:thumbsup:

BMan62
06-25-2009, 09:26 PM
I believe 10 is the max for non-European guests. After that point, it is more cost effective to get an annual pass.

I think, but may be very wrong, that there is an option for longer tickets for our European friends, but I'm not positive.

tadshome
06-26-2009, 02:39 AM
I believe 10 is the max for non-European guests. After that point, it is more cost effective to get an annual pass.

I think, but may be very wrong, that there is an option for longer tickets for our European friends, but I'm not positive.

This is correct, we can buy 14 or 21 day ultimate tickets. There are a lot of UK based ticket companies that sell on line, maybe you can purchase a 14 day ultimate from one of those?

motherof4
06-26-2009, 06:40 AM
I booked a 14 day trip for aug and I had to do book two separate packages in order to get a 12 day pass. I had to do 5 days in asm and then 9 more days in the same resort.this way I could get a 12 or 14 day hopper pass.

Mrs Bus Driver
06-26-2009, 11:15 AM
I may be wrong, but wouldn't an annual pass work in this situation? And if you come back in less then a year you could use it for 2 trips. I don't see where you would save money buying 2, 7 day tickets. :mickey:

Imagineer1981
06-26-2009, 11:39 AM
Ya, you'd be better off buying an annual pass I think...but I could be wrong here. Congrats on being able to stay 12 days!!!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-27-2009, 06:58 PM
There is a way to do a cost comparison and it is usually cheaper to get the annual pass for anything over 10 days.

beksy
06-27-2009, 07:26 PM
We'll be there for 12 park days (13 days total) in December and went with the AP after much cost comparison. Plus it gives us an incentive to return in less than a year for a quick trip for the Christmas party we will be missing and possibly one for the Halloween party if we lilke it this year. Anything to help us get back sooner! :thedolls:

princessesmom
06-28-2009, 09:29 AM
Another option is to add the water parks and more option and do that a couple of days instead of the theme parks. You could hit a water park one or two days or partial days and hit DTD and Disney Quest the others. I find it is always nice to have some days away from the theme parks, anyway. For us it is too much to go to the parks every day.

gerald72
06-28-2009, 05:14 PM
Another option is to add the water parks and more option and do that a couple of days instead of the theme parks. You could hit a water park one or two days or partial days and hit DTD and Disney Quest the others. I find it is always nice to have some days away from the theme parks, anyway. For us it is too much to go to the parks every day.

That's exactly what I was going to suggest.
If you get a seven day pass, paying $50 will give you another seven visits to water parks.