PDA

View Full Version : MK Attractions You'd Like To See

imaprincess!
06-25-2009, 05:17 PM
I would love to see a ride involving 101 Dalmations and/or Aristocats!

:paw::paw:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-25-2009, 07:06 PM
Something done with the Speedway...anything is better than what is there now...so much wasted space!

SFTrny
06-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Something done with the Speedway...anything is better than what is there now...so much wasted space!

Speedway could use some shade, some more hills, and retheming, like from CARS. The queue is horrible. Maybe a one-way trip.. where you board at one place and get off at another? Then you can ride back. That could perk up Toontown.

I'd like to see a return of 20K Leagues....some underwater style ride like they did at Disneyland, using Nemo.

I'd like to see a new dark ride themed around UP! Something simple, like Peter Pan. Looks like there is some space to the left of Main Street...Make the queue wind through a replica of the house. The house could blend into the Main Street facade pretty well. Exit queue drops you into Tomorrowland? Or better yet...have the exit drop you into Adventureland...which would theme well with the South American scenes in UP!

I'd like to see overnight camping on Tom Sawyer's Island offered as an option...like spending the night in the Castle.

I'd like to see a shooting gallery added to Tomorrowland, themed on StarWars....like the one they have in Frontierland. Laser Blasters instead of rifles!

paragon
06-25-2009, 08:26 PM
A roller coaster type ride, themed from the Door Factory in Monsters Inc. You'd hang from above, just like they did in the movie.

Briansmom
06-25-2009, 09:22 PM
A roller coaster type ride, themed from the Door Factory in Monsters Inc. You'd hang from above, just like they did in the movie.

YES! I think of this every time we watch the movie! My son would love it!

BMan62
06-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Something in Tomorrowland that is futuristic! Not just a rehash of current, or recent past, Disney/Pixar movies.

Imagineer1981
06-26-2009, 11:51 AM
1) Tomorrowland to become even more sci-fi based and futuristic.

2) Stitch is do for a new ride. Do something truely innovative and bring another E-ticket ride to Tomorrowland, such as a Stitch ride based on Universal's Spidey ride technology

3) Tom Sawyers island to have a bridge i/o having to take rafts over. Make it much more convienent. Then add a TS or CS option on the island

4) Bring back the Canoes!

5) Updated Indy Speedway - as everyone always says...Cars theme would be good.

6) Remove monsters inc laugh floor (M.I.L.F. is just too funny). I feel Monsters Inc belongs more in DHS then MK. Update that area with another attraction. There is room to expand the building backstage easily, just remove manager parking!

7) Add another classic dark ride. I'd love to get Pinnochio at WDW

8) Had a great idea of a Space Mountain update involving a Pixar character but I want to keep that close to the vest...he he

9) For Christmas = give us the Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion!!!

10) And finally....unfreeze Walt and have him fix a few things

Scott C
06-26-2009, 12:13 PM
There is always Western River Expedition. I feel that they still have room for it. How about a motion simulator 20K Ride.............

Thanks
Scott C

Imagineer1981
06-26-2009, 12:18 PM
There is always Western River Expedition. I feel that they still have room for it.

Only problem was that ride was to be Big Thunder and Pirates (but done as the west i/o pirates) all as one giant complex with shops, food, etc. I don't know if they can do that now, especially with Splash there

CzepielCrew
06-26-2009, 02:37 PM
I would like to see the Indy Speedway themed into some kind of CARS attraction. An Indy ride wouldn't be bad. I would like to see a Texas themed town or a character meal including Woody, Jesse and Bullseye. I love those characters.

Scott C
06-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Only problem was that ride was to be Big Thunder and Pirates (but done as the west i/o pirates) all as one giant complex with shops, food, etc. I don't know if they can do that now, especially with Splash there

You are quite correct, but if you really wanted to do it--the area to the north of BTMRR is sparsely developed--if you build outside the berm. Not likely -- but doable

Thanks
Scott C

DigitalDaredevil
06-28-2009, 03:45 AM
I like the idea of the Star Wars shooting gallery. Good thinking!

Updating the Indy Speedway wouldn't be a bad idea either.

PharmD
06-28-2009, 09:40 AM
A ride that is part roller coaster part log flume that is themed to Emperor's New Groove scene where they go to the laboratory. That would be so awesome. They could put it in the area of the former 20000 Leagues Under the Sea ride.

jaredkari
06-29-2009, 08:17 AM
I know it is an old movie and everything but I really think they need more Mary Poppins in the park. After all as far as I understand WDW history it was the success of the Mary Poppins film that lended heavily to the building of WDW and work at imagineering.

I would like to see it as a dark ride similar to Peter Pan where you are suspended from an umbrella flying around London and other scenes from the movie. :mickey:

imaprincess!
06-30-2009, 12:18 AM
You all have such good ideas! This is very fun to read your replies. I can see myself on your rides now! :number1: