PDA

View Full Version : DDP for DVC

momofdisneyprincess
06-25-2009, 03:09 PM
I just heard that the Disney Dining Plan is $39.99 for an adult and $10.99 for a child per night for those staying at a DVC resort on points. Is this true? I hadn't heard that before and figured this was the best place to find out. Thanks.

BMan62
06-25-2009, 03:11 PM
That is correct. We stayed at BWV in January on rented points and were able to purchase the DDP for our 3 nights. The pricing is the same as non-DVC Disney resort guests.

momofdisneyprincess
06-25-2009, 03:17 PM
That's an extra "bonus" we didn't know about. I thought we had to pay for a room in order to be able to purchase the dining plan. Thanks so much. I love that Disney Magic!! :thumbsup:

Simba's Mom
06-25-2009, 03:36 PM
The only downside that I've encountered is that every-one staying in your villa must be on the plan for the entire stay. What that means is that if you're there for 5 days, and say a family member comes for a couple days. Everyone who wants the dining plan, including that family member, must take it for the entire 5 days, although 1 person is only going to be there for a couple days.

momofdisneyprincess
06-25-2009, 04:07 PM
This is actually the first trip where nobody is coming to visit and we're so excited so that shouldn't be a problem.