PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else notice this on the new online ADR system?

TheDuckRocks
06-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Some of the restaurants have links to the menus!:thumbsup: And when you pull them up they are copies of the actual menus with the artwork:artist:, colors and fonts included and they are in a PDF format file so they are easy to print.:geek: For my scrapbooking they are going to be super.:woohoo:

Pally
06-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Some of the restaurants have links to the menus!:thumbsup: And when you pull them up they are copies of the actual menus with the artwork:artist:, colors and fonts included and they are in a PDF format file so they are easy to print.:geek: For my scrapbooking they are going to be super.:woohoo:

I have seent he menus. I did not think to use them in my scrapbooking. Thanks for the idea:thumbsup:

SBETigg
06-25-2009, 01:16 PM
They started adding menus to the website a while ago, before the online ADRs went up. When they announced it, they said that the plan is to have all menus online but they're still adding. Not all up yet. I think it's great.

DANAM
06-25-2009, 01:34 PM
I did notice that. The only restaurant we ate at that had a menu was Le Cellier. I hope they keep adding more.

iceicebritney
07-06-2009, 04:22 PM
I miss the old days when each restaurant had a fancy menu of its own. It looked like it was printed on fresh paper daily and then placed into those hard bound folders. Things have really gone down hill with the addition of the dining plan :(

I still have tons of old menus from the late 80's / early 90's when WDW's restaurant's were at their finest!