PDA

View Full Version : CP suprisingly easy to book

DadTriton
06-24-2009, 08:46 PM
For Disney Dining rookies:
The Crystal Palace (http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=112) is you best last resort for character dining.

First, they have breakfast, lunch and dinner
Second, they have a large # of seats and they are buffet dining for fast turn-over.
Last, even teens and adults will love the Pooh characters and the prime rib!

estein80
06-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Interesting observation. I'm not sure I agree.

I had major problems trying to book CP on my last trip. We eventually did get in, but this was by far not the easiest Character Meal to get. Especially, when taking a child who cannot wait until 9 to eat dinner.

DadTriton
06-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Interesting observation. I'm not sure I agree.

I had major problems trying to book CP on my last trip. We eventually did get in, but this was by far not the easiest Character Meal to get. Especially, when taking a child who cannot wait until 9 to eat dinner.

Yes, dinners are the most popular. Breakfast is much more easy.
But for the MK, overall this is the best chance.

twinboyz
06-25-2009, 02:36 PM
Going with no kids in August and had no trouble getting ressies..although--we needed reservations after 8, so there was lots to pick from. I haven't been to CP in 4 yrs, so I'm excited to see Pooh and Characters. I've never had dinner there, but was always please with lunch.

chucklesheartsdisney
06-25-2009, 03:04 PM
I unfortuantely had to book CP for breakfast one day during my trip when AK's Safari Breakfast was booked. I had CP's lunch 4 years ago, and I was not satisfied with choices. I'm a picky eater and felt there was not alot there I liked - besides the kids menu. I'm hoping breakfast is better. I lost my character meal at LTT in January with the characters I enjoy. Don't get me wrong - I love Pooh and friends, but would love to dine with Donald, Mickey, and Goofy!! I may keep trying to get in at AK though:fingers:.

joanna71985
06-25-2009, 08:05 PM
Yeah, CP usually is pretty easy to book. I prefer dinner at CP. But I am trying breakfast in Aug, and the ADR is before park opening (which should be fun). I am looking forward to it.

estein80
06-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Yes, dinners are the most popular. Breakfast is much more easy.
But for the MK, overall this is the best chance.

We were trying for breakfast, or even lunch. Because I was trying so hard the ADR rep was kind enough to tell me everything available, which was a 9 o'clock dinner.