PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions attractions

Altair
06-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Has anyone else done "Don't Waste It", "Storm Stuck" or "Where's the Fire" at Innoventions?
They are never mentioned here and we thought they were a pleasant surprise. They may not be E-ticket, but they were fun just the same.:mickey::thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-24-2009, 08:20 PM
We've done all of it...in fact DD LOVES the waste management game...we had to do it TWICE last trip.

I was really impressed with all of them, we had a great time (in the air conditioning) and there was no wait :thumbsup:

twinboyz
06-24-2009, 09:15 PM
Where are these? :confused:

MNNHFLTX
06-24-2009, 09:23 PM
My son and I love "Where's the Fire?" Once you figure out the way they announce the winners, your fate is sealed. ;)

tinkerbellgrl45
06-24-2009, 09:30 PM
:mickey:it is soo much funn. I love Where's the fire? everytime my family and I go there, we always do that game. We love having the boys against the girls, it is always a challenge with the family. It helped my brothers learn how to really tell if there is a fire. Love it <3 :D

Altair
06-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Where are these? :confused:

At Epcot in Innoventions east and west near Spaceship Earth.:mickey:

TinkiTime1989
06-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Another great one that we recently discovered is "What's Your Problem?!" It is a game show type set-up using Velcro products. We really had a good time and made some wonderful memories. We love innoventions!

ransam
06-24-2009, 10:32 PM
the storm one was kind of a let down...i live in Kansas though so thunderstorms and tornados don't impress me much. haha

the other micki
06-25-2009, 01:02 AM
We loved "Don't Waste It". Unfortunately, that's all we had time for. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Innoventions on our next trip!

Imagineer1981
06-25-2009, 11:08 AM
I always loved the home of the future one...then they showed you an awesome surround sound theater w/ trailers!!

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
06-25-2009, 05:37 PM
I did StormStruck for the first time last week and thought it was an absolute waste of time. In my opinion, I wouldn't waste time on it.

threeh
06-26-2009, 10:40 AM
I've done all but storm struck. My family and I love Innoventions and usually spend lots of time there. I really miss the robot making part. I
m looking forward to the new exhibits this trip.:mickey:
IMO where's the fire is fun, kids enjoy it and we did don't waste it as well, kids also had fun with that.

beksy
06-27-2009, 07:06 PM
Last time we went in, had a silly e-mail postcard made, and left for Club Cool (or whatever the name is now). I didn't realize there was so much other stuff to do. We'll have to check it out. Is it mainly geared towards kids, or is the stuff for adults too? :bubbles:

pixiesmimi
06-27-2009, 07:41 PM
DH and I do Innovations everytime even when it is just us two. DH loves it. I don't care much for the Figment part (wish they would change that one) but like the Future home and did the fire one last time.