PDA

View Full Version : Seating at Tokyo Dinning

Disney_Barbie
06-24-2009, 03:18 PM
This will be our first time eating @ Tokyo Dinning (we've never been inside only seen pictures) And I'm wonder what the set up is like. I know I've seen pictures online of tables next to windows that look out into the World Showcase Lagoon - is that a special room or anything? The dinner's gonna be great, no matter where we sit, but if we got to see Illuminations during our meal that would be swelll.
If there's a certain seating we would prefer we general just mention it at the check-in podium, you know something like "Oh we'd love to sit (in a booth, by the window, inside, outside, or whatever our preference is) we certainly don't mind waiting". We've had GREAT sucess with this thus far. So I guess my question is, at Tokyo Dinning is there particular seating I should as for, or will just "by the window" sufice. (Obviously, I understand that no matter what I ask it may not be occomedated, but I figure it never hurts to ask:mickey:)

Septbride2002
06-24-2009, 05:16 PM
No it isn't a special room by the windows although I'm sure those are the preferred seating. If that is where you are wanting to sit then just ask - I've never seen Tokoyo Dinning very crowded - but I've never done dinner there only lunch or an early dinner like 3 or 4pm. It is sort of a hidden gem at the moment so I don't think it gets as much traffic as a place like Le Cellier.....yet.....

~Amanda

TheRustyScupper
06-24-2009, 06:46 PM
1) You can ask to sit by the windows.
2) It is a pretty good Illuminations view.
3) However, you cannot wait for it.
4) Like R&C, you must take the first table available.
5) They are trying to head off the problems at R&C.

mouseketeer mom
06-24-2009, 10:51 PM
I wouldn't worry about seating. We were not in the room with the windows, we were in the room at a table right next to the sushi chefs, (all girls)..and enjoyed that room very much. We couldn't believe how precise these girls were making the sushi. Highly entertaining. I don't think you can go wrong in either room.