PDA

View Full Version : Epcot evening EHM and WS

Snow's Mom
06-23-2009, 08:18 PM
We will be staying at the Swan in July. The night before we leave, I was thinking of trying an evening EMH and walking over to Epcot to tour WS one more time.

What time should we arrive? Are the shops in the WS open? Will the crowds be horrendous?

Also, I was planning to go to Epcot at rope drop that day as well, taking a nice long nap before we return that evening. We don't have hoppers. Will the park be packed all day because of EMH?

I'm thinking it may be a good ending to our trip to stay up late for a change! This will be our second day at Epcot, so I don't care if all we do is people-watch. :marg: Your thoughts???

MOJoe
06-24-2009, 09:24 AM
I have found that on EMH nights, as soon as Illuminations is over, most resort guests head for Soarin or Test Track. The shops are open, but not crowded. This can be a very relaxing way to end your day. Grab a :marg: at one of the booths and enjoy a stroll around WS. Nice!

Imagineer1981
06-24-2009, 10:55 AM
its actually a great time. Just watch for the mass exodus out of WS after Illuminations. Let them pass as you relax and then you'll have most of WS to yourself

bruin1344
06-24-2009, 05:19 PM
I have found that on EMH nights, as soon as Illuminations is over, most resort guests head for Soarin or Test Track. The shops are open, but not crowded. This can be a very relaxing way to end your day. Grab a :marg: at one of the booths and enjoy a stroll around WS. Nice!

I agree with stroll around WS.

I wouldnt do EMH evening if you are looking to do Soarin or Test Track. The waits are ridiculously long at that time.