PDA

View Full Version : ddp ?

mshomeschoolmom
06-23-2009, 07:51 PM
I was just on the disney website and was looking on the dining plan and read that on the dining plan that you get 1 single serving non alc. beverage. Do you not get a refill on the dining plan?

yjgirl32
06-23-2009, 09:15 PM
When we used the dp 2 years ago we got free refills, but they may have changed that. I'm sure someone will come along soon to let you know for sure.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-23-2009, 09:39 PM
You do get refills, if it something that the restaurant would normally give refills on (like pop or coffee). At some places, even the milkshakes are refillable!

TheDuckRocks
06-24-2009, 12:04 PM
I think what they more than likely mean by that is you can not order something like iced tea with your entree and then coffee with your dessert. Only one beverage per person per dining credit used. We've always been given refills of the standard soft drinks, iced tea, coffee, etc. at table service restaurants.

DANAM
06-24-2009, 04:48 PM
I think what they more than likely mean by that is you can not order something like iced tea with your entree and then coffee with your dessert. Only one beverage per person per dining credit used. We've always been given refills of the standard soft drinks, iced tea, coffee, etc. at table service restaurants.

I would agree with this. My DH received a flat coke and switched to an ice tea and they charged us. Until I mentioned something to the waitress.

#1donaldfan
06-25-2009, 01:15 PM
...no worries...we got so many refills at our TS meals I could've floated away.....!!:thumbsup: