PDA

View Full Version : Booked my ADR's - the old fashioned way

jszczur5
06-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Well, because we had booked through a TA, I was unable to use the new on-line reservation system, and had to book the old fashioned way. I got up early, and made my call at 7:00 a.m. on the dot, expecting to be on hold for up to 45 minutes. The automated voice told me that my call was expected to be answered within 2 minutes. Truth be told, I waited half of that.
I was excited to get just about everything I wanted, with one exception; at my preferred dining times - again with one exception. I am happy to report that we will be dining at Le Cellier, 'Ohana (twice), Mama Melrose with the Fantasmic package, as well as Raglan Road, Kona, Chefs de France, Boma, 1900 Park Fare, and Sci Fi Diner (for lunch - not dinner).
The only ressie I couldn't get was for 50's Prime Time Diner for the day of our arrival. I figured this one would be easy to get, so I didn't have a second choice pre-determined at the time of my phone call. We've already been there 3 times, so I took this as an opportunity to try something new, and booked for Cape May Cafe on-line once I got to work.
I was off the phone and back in bed by 7:20 a.m. Now for the hard part - I have to wait 90 more days until we are in the World.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-23-2009, 02:51 PM
Isn't it a wonderful feeling when the ADR's are all booked!

I'm glad it was so easy to book, looks like the Disney magic is starting early for you :thumbsup:

DANAM
06-23-2009, 03:56 PM
You have given me hope for my Dec. reservations.

I always experience the same thing. The last 90 days are the worst.

yjgirl32
06-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Congrats. I got most of the reservations I had wanted and then let out a big sigh of relief. Now I am anxiously waiting for 70 more days!!!!