PDA

View Full Version : Early Admission

Kramer
06-23-2009, 10:39 AM
When a park is offering an early admission morining does the ticket office open earlier that morning? Our first day we want to do MK which is an early admission day but we need to get tickets at the ticket office and I didn't want to eat up that hour standing at the ticket window. I'm hoping that the ticket window starts maybe at 7:30 a.m.

casey@bat
06-23-2009, 10:51 AM
Welcome to Intercot!!!!

We always buy our tickets when we check in to our hotel. I am not sure if they open early. Maybe someone will answer soon!

Kramer
06-23-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the reply. We are a military family getting military tickets so my husband has to present his I.D to activate these tickets and it has to be done at the ticket booth.

DANAM
06-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Althought this was at Epcot, I left my room card/ticket in the room. It was am EMH morning so the CM at the gate told me to just get a new card at the ticket center, which I did. So I can only assume that at ever park they open when the gates open. But I would call Disney directly for that one. Just to be sure.

hokies4life
06-23-2009, 10:07 PM
My thoughts on this would be that you can get to the TTC where the MK ticket windows are, at least an hour I think before the park opens. And when we were there in April there were CMs directing people to the ticket windows if they needed to use them. So I would think they would definitely be open in time to make the EMH at MK. But contacting Disney directly would be the best way to find out when they will open exactly.

:chipdale: