PDA

View Full Version : 120 Birthday Fast Passes!

casey@bat
06-23-2009, 08:49 AM
I just got back from the world. I celebrated my birthday while I was there. On Thursday I went to DHS. I went to the will call window to talk to them about doing the birthday fast pass on my birthday Tuesday. I explained that we were part of a grand gathering of 20 people. Then I asked if I could use the FP's for all 20 of us. She said,"Let me go check." When she came back she said,"As long as all 20 people come here together with their tickets we can do it.":party::party::party::party:
I was in shock! I never thought they would say yes!

So all twenty of us arrived at DHS at 8:20 on Tuesday. I took all of the tickets to the Will Call window. There were different people working there so I was worried. I told them about talking to someone already. They asked some questions and then started getting all the tickets ready for us. They asked a few more questions trying to figure out exactly who told me yes.

Another surprise! I thought the passes would be for four rides. They were for 6 rides! You could choose 3 from each list:

ToT
RRC
TSM

and

LIttle Mermaid
Star Tours
Car stunt show

You could do a ride more than once if you chose to do that or ride each one once.

It was a great day! :mickey::party::cloud9:

mickeys_princess_mom
06-23-2009, 09:09 AM
Awesome! The Magic of Disney!
:party: :magic:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-23-2009, 09:37 AM
Disney Magic is amazing!

figgie
06-23-2009, 10:09 AM
WOW! Happy Birthday to YOU!

gauvin4
06-23-2009, 10:30 AM
Sounds like it was a great birthday!!

Imagineer1981
06-23-2009, 11:22 AM
wow...I wonder if that CM got talked too since they kept asking who it was...HA HA...anyways great for you and your family

casey@bat
06-23-2009, 01:51 PM
wow...I wonder if that CM got talked too since they kept asking who it was...HA HA...anyways great for you and your family

I was wondering the same thing!