PDA

View Full Version : EPCOT Food and Wine Festival?

figgie
06-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Does anyone know when the schedule for the special wine and food classes will come out for the Food and Wine festival? My friend is hoping to come down to visit then and she wants to be here for one of the special cooking and wine pairing classes. She can't make travel plans until we get the class schedule and we know when the class she wants is offered and we book it before it gets full!

Anyway, anyone know when she can start planning?

JERSEYDISFAN
06-22-2009, 03:27 PM
Word starts leaking out beginning in mid-July. The full schedule for the festival generally appears on one of the boards during the last week of July. In 2007, it appeared on allears.net on 7/27/07. In 2008 it was about the same time.

In 2007, they began accepting reservations for events on the first Monday of August.

figgie
06-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll be on the lookout!

jcvalenti
06-22-2009, 09:20 PM
If Karen MacNeil does her class/tasting again this year, I highly recommend it. We went last year and it was great fun - and probably the most "advanced" wine experience we had at Food & Wine.

If you're a serious vinophile, Food & Wine probably wouldn't impress you ... but if you're a fan of Disney, and you happen to like wine, it's a good merger of the two.