PDA

View Full Version : WS Restaurant...which to choose?

Duchess99
06-20-2009, 02:26 PM
My ADRs are Tuesday (YAY!) and I'm hesitant about getting into Le Cellier, so I need a backup. We are only interested in these restaurants...
Which would you choose and why??

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Rose and Crown (in fact, we choose it OVER Le Cellier!)

Why? Great service (we have had the friendliest servers everytime we go...once, we left our camera behind and she chased us through the park to give it back to us), great food (everything has been so yummy), and super seats for Illuminations (even if you don't get a seat on the patio, you can go out and watch from them).

Oh! DH wants me to add...bigger pints of beer!

ThanxForNoticin
06-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Teppan Edo is our favorite on your list - great food, entertainment, and service. And sometimes it's not for everyone, but it's a rare opportunity to dine informally with some other people. We've met some very nice people from all around the world. Enjoy your dinner, whichever you choose.

KAT1811
06-20-2009, 05:02 PM
We like Tutto Italia. The penne caprese is wonderful. There are some dishes I do not care for but that happens at every restaurant I dine in. The waitstaff is always very friendly and the kids love using the italian words they know on them! Oh! There is always the :wine:

:blush:

PixieMagic
06-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Teppan Edo has not only fantastic food but great entertainment! It's a whole meal experience!!:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
06-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I picked Teppan Edo too. Just don't go to San Angel! I got sick last time we were there!

PixieMagic
06-20-2009, 11:37 PM
I picked Teppan Edo too. Just don't go to San Angel! I got sick last time we were there!

Agreed about San Angel - when you step in the pavilion it seems so perfect and amazing...but the food isn't even as good as Taco Bell .....AND I HATE TACO BELL!!!

pluto 77
06-21-2009, 01:13 AM
We picked Tutto Italia. When we ate there on our last trip it was delicious. We also had great service! :thumbsup:

bruin1344
06-21-2009, 10:10 AM
My rankings on the ones ive eaten at
1. Teppan Edo - great japanese food and fun place to eat
2. Rose & Crown - this would be 1 but i prefer japanese food over british, i recommend this during illuminations
3. Tutto Italia - wasnt crazy about the italian food but im very picky about italian food
4. Chefs de France - mediocre, i dont even think they are on the dining plan

pokci
06-21-2009, 02:12 PM
San Angel has really good, authentic food and a great atmosphere. Its only drawback is that it is indoors. Coral Reef, while indoors has a great view of the water and all the fish and sometimes scuba Mickey. We like the food and the atmosphere. Teppen Edo is like a Benihana, so if you've done that, this one if no great shakes. Haven't tried Rose and Crown but might after I read the review on this topic! :)

We love Beirgarten in Germany and Akershus in Norway. They are both indoors but at Akershus the food is fantastic and the ambience is lovely. In Germany, we always meet nice people, sing along and have a great time!