PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Weather

imaprincess!
06-20-2009, 10:39 AM
I live in the Northeast and I am SOOOOOOOOOO sick of rain! I heard on the radio the other day that we've had 10 clear days since April 1. My daughter's pool party is rained out today. Poor little 6 year old. :rain:

TiggerD
06-20-2009, 10:47 AM
:rain:I know the feeling. I, too, live in the Northeast and I am so sick of rain. Sorry to hear the pool party was rained out.

IamBelle
06-20-2009, 11:18 AM
I live in the NE too and I can't stand it any more, its so gloomy. I heard it is going to rain all next week too. I'm sorry to hear about the pool party. The same thing happened last year at my b-day luau party. Everyone wanted to go in the pool, but it turned cold and rainy, June is starting to be the new April.

Jeri Lynn
06-20-2009, 11:20 AM
I am wondering if summer will ever arrive. I am still wearing sweatshirts and putting the heat on some mornings!

One left in school until Monday and then maybe summer will start!!

Hull-onian
06-20-2009, 12:06 PM
Today it is partly cloudy with some sun. :sun:
Tonight when our surprise birthday party starts it's gonna rain :rain:. Luckily, we rented a hall and it's gonna be catered. It's my s-i-l 40th birthday. We are gonna have good entertainment too. Elvis is gonna be in the house. Can't wait.

Strmchsr
06-20-2009, 01:11 PM
I am wondering if summer will ever arrive. I am still wearing sweatshirts and putting the heat on some mornings!

Hey, send it down here! It's going to be 98 today and we haven't had rain in a couple of weeks! I'm sick of the heat. Maybe we need to trade.

Zippy 1
06-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Here in Colorado we have gotten 3 inches of rain in the first 2 weeks of June. If you don't know that is rather unusual. Unfortunately it has come in the form of severe weather. I am sick of the weather alarm going off!! Heavy rain, hail, high winds up to 90 miles an hour, tornados on it keeps going!! We have had a couple of nice days this past week. We are afraid that all of a sudden that it will stop and then we won't see any moisture until winter! That would turn us into high fire danger. I think it will be a weird summer

VWL Mom
06-20-2009, 01:23 PM
I don't know if who I feel more sorry for, your daughter for having her party rained on or you for having them all indoors now.

All I know is if I hear DH tell me one more time how good the rain is for the lawn, he may end up under the lawn!

Hull-onian
06-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Send in the clouds, there ought to be clouds, lots of clouds floating around in the air, :whistle:, isn't it rich aren't we a pair, just floating around in mid air :whistle:.......

joanna71985
06-20-2009, 02:55 PM
I hope the rain stops soon. It's starting to get depressing. :(

MNNHFLTX
06-20-2009, 03:55 PM
It's either feast or famine, isn't it? This is our 22nd straight day of absolutely no rain and temps in the upper 90's. It's dry as a bone out there.

Wish we could share our weather.

Ian
06-20-2009, 05:49 PM
:rain:

It's insane ... it's been raining non-stop for close to two months now and our 5 day forecast says rain four out of the next five days!!!

I'd make an ark joke, but I've used them so many times even I don't think they're funny anymore!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-20-2009, 11:24 PM
I get the feeling that we are going to go from cool & rainy to hot, hot, hot. We really won't have a spring. And it just started raining again as I'm typing this!

Stitchahula
06-21-2009, 08:08 AM
I no longer have a yard, I now have a mushroom farm. Too bad they aren't the type you can each I could make a fortune.

Hull-onian
06-21-2009, 10:48 AM
mushrooms? Yummy!!!!:tasty: