PDA

View Full Version : Got all my ADR's I wanted!

tink179
06-19-2009, 01:21 PM
I called right when the phones opened yesterday, and even had my DH helping me out. :mickey: I made dining ressies while he made the BBB ressie for our daughter 3 and the pirate makeovers for our sons, 8(turning 9 on trip), and 6. We were able to get all the ones we wanted and the times we wanted for our trip September 16-26th.

Teppan Edo-dinner

Chef Mickeys-breakfast-ds 8 bday w/ Donadl!!!

1900 Park Fare-dinner

Ohana's-dinner

CRT-breakfast, BBB, and Pirate makeover for MNSSHP

Whispering Canyon-dinner

Le Cellier-dinner 30th bday for me during F&?W festival

Askerhaus in Norway-breakfast

Donald's Safari-breakfast

I was really excited that we got all the times and days we wanted. I was really worried with it be free dining and the food and wine festival. I was most excited about getting BBB at MK, CRT, and the pirate makeovers all on the same day as MNSSHP! This will be the best trip yet! I can't wait. I hope everyone is able to get all the ADR's they are waiting for.:party:

momofdisneyprincess
06-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Congratulation to you!!! What a great trip you are all going to have. CRT is a tough reservation to get. :thumbsup:

TiggerD
06-19-2009, 01:34 PM
Congrats on getting all your ressies. We did the ADR last week and also got everything we wanted and the times we wanted. We will be there Sept 10-19th. Have a magical trip.:mickey:

GothMickey
06-19-2009, 02:24 PM
What time do the phones actually open? I usually call around 10:30 A.M. and get what I want.

joanna71985
06-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Congrats! You got some good choices there. :)

What time do the phones actually open? I usually call around 10:30 A.M. and get what I want.

7am, I believe.

RedSoxFan
06-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Congrats. Your choices sound yummy.:mickey: