PDA

View Full Version : Birthday admission

BugeyedMuggy
06-18-2009, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know if you can pick up your birthday admission ticket at the disney hotel concierge? Thanks in advance for any help.

BMan62
06-18-2009, 10:04 AM
I believe you can only pick up the "Free On Your Birthday" Admission pass at the park you wish to enter.

Imagineer1981
06-18-2009, 10:59 AM
I believe you have to get them at the park you want to go to, at special windows for Birthday Admissions

AdventurerKim
06-21-2009, 04:31 PM
My DH got his at a ticket window at MK on Friday without any problems. He took the gift card since we had tickets, only we didn't know the gift card can't be used on food or beverages which we'd planned to use it for dinner that night at Le Cellier and couldn't. Not a problem though. He got his birthday button at the ticket window too! :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
06-21-2009, 06:07 PM
1) You can ONLY get the birthday free "stuff" at the parks.
2) Stand in line at the Guest Services window(s).
. . . have your ID and your kid's OFFICIAL birth certificate to show *
. . . pre-register on the web
. . . you do not have to have the email notification with you

* Birth certificates MUST have the county seal imprinted into the paper. A xerox copy will not be sufficient. (Too many people try to fake the certificate for freebies.)

Darbylew
06-21-2009, 06:19 PM
I think you can only get your ticket at the park
that you are going to that day. It is a great
thing that WDW is doing and the gift card is
wonderful. :thumbsup::mickey:

figgie
06-22-2009, 10:17 AM
DH is looking forward to his Birthday July 29th. He has already picked out what he wants to spend his gift card money on! He has registered online and has to pick up his birthday stuff at the park only!

Menai2WDW
06-23-2009, 08:21 AM
Does anyone know the value of the gift card?

It is DW's birthday during our next trip and it seems the gift card might be our best option.:thumbsup:

BMan62
06-23-2009, 09:11 AM
Does anyone know the value of the gift card?

It is DW's birthday during our next trip and it seems the gift card might be our best option.:thumbsup:

Approximately $75. It is the value of a one day, one park pass.

Imagineer1981
06-23-2009, 11:25 AM
if you are an adult do you have to have a birth certificate? or what kind of ID do you need?