PDA

View Full Version : Musical nostalgia - sigh

LauraF
06-18-2009, 09:34 AM
I was listening to one of my favorite music streaming sites this morning at work, after a frightfully crazy morning and I heard Disney music!

Now it's not exclusively WDW, but it used to be piped through at Wonders of Life: David Lanz - Behind The Waterfall. What a wonderful way to handle stress - a reminder of sitting at that little cafe, sipping a smoothie and watching the blimp in the ceiling. :cloud9:

Now I want the rest of the WOL soundtrack. Anybody know what other performers were piped in there?

DizneyRox
06-18-2009, 10:30 AM
The WoL music I have is as follows:

Cirque du Soleil - Ouverture
Omnimusic - Leapfrog
Checkfield - Carousel
Looking Glass
Christian Buehner & Helge Schroeder - Icarus
Checkfield - Summer Shuffle
David Benoit - Wild Kids
David Lanz & Paul Speer - Behind the Waterfall
Omnimusic - Biomass
Checkfield - Grasslands
Yanni - Forgotten Yesterdays
Ray Lynch - Celestial Soda Pop
Omnimusic - Hide and Seek
Checkfield - Sundial
Ray Lynch - The Oh of Pleasure

That's the order, however I'm not sure if that's accurate. I assume it is, but it's going to be tough to verify that now.

Tink1
06-18-2009, 10:39 AM
I remember the first time I heard WIld Kids in teh background at WOL. I recognized it from the TV Mini-Series This Is America, Charlie Brown

Love that song

Nanc

Imagineer1981
06-18-2009, 10:47 AM
ah WoL...I think I will turn my ipod on now and listen to Cranium Command or Making of Me, or even Body Wars. Perhaps a future world loop? ah Disney....:mickey:

threeh
06-18-2009, 11:37 AM
Excellent music!!!:thumbsup:

LauraF
06-18-2009, 01:11 PM
The WoL music I have is as follows:
Thanks very much! I will track some of those down on iTunes and see if they bring back more memories.

tcswife
06-18-2009, 01:54 PM
Check out Live365.....lots of Disney music there!!!