PDA

View Full Version : Another Pin Code Question

DANAM
06-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Hi all wondering if you can help.

We are booked at Disney Dec 13-21 using a 40% off room pin code. We would have liked to start our trip on the 12th but that wasn't available for that pin code.

My question is we just received the free dining pin which is good until the 17th of December. We will start out trip a day earlier on the 12th as planned.

So how do I work this. Will Disney allow me to book the first half of my trip with free dining and the second half I would just cut back days from my already booked trip. I am assuming it would have to be two seperate reservations. Also I can't cancel the first reservation because the PIN code has already expired. Has anyone tried using 2 PIN codes on 1 trip before.

BMan62
06-17-2009, 03:17 PM
One discount per reservation.

All 'Free DDP' offers have minimum 3 night stay qualifiers.

So, if you want both, you will need two separate reservations, one for at least 3 nights (Dec. 10 - 12, in your case) to be followed by your existing reservation.

Also, understand that if you do the 3 days prior to your existing reservation, to take advantage of the PIN Code, your DDP credit will expire at midnight of Dec. 12th. You cannot carry any entitlements over to the second reservation.

WishingStar2006
06-17-2009, 03:58 PM
and you may have to change rooms half way through the trip because it requires a check-in, a check-out/check-in, check-out!!! a real hassle if you have little ones for sure!

Strmchsr
06-17-2009, 05:13 PM
I'm not sure if you can do this or not. I would strongly recommend getting with the experts at Magical Journeys who could sort it out for you then book it properly if it is possible.

DANAM
06-18-2009, 11:15 AM
I have never used Magical Journeys but I am thinking this one may need there expert advise. If I have already booked through Disney can they still help me? How do I get in contact with them?

offwego
06-18-2009, 11:20 AM
if you look under sponsors on the left hand side you'll see them. (near the top)

I believe they can take over a reservation already made but you can give them the details and they will work that out for you.

Cinderelley
06-18-2009, 11:22 AM
Magical Journeys is wonderful. Just click on the link to the left of the thread at the very top of the list under ICOT Sponsors. This will take you to their homepage.

Strmchsr
06-18-2009, 12:15 PM
The others told you how to contact MJ, but to answer your question, yes, they can usually take over a reservation that has already been booked through Disney. I think there are some instances where that is not the case, but those seem to be pretty rare.

tcswife
06-18-2009, 01:57 PM
I want a pin code.....how do some get 2 or 3 a year and others get 0!!!!! I WANT A PIN CODE!!!!

Snow's Mom
06-19-2009, 10:54 PM
I'm staying at the Swan with two reservations (two separate discounts) and they told me all I would have to do for check out/ check in is get a new room key the day of my 2nd reservation. No changing rooms. Hope it's the same for you on Disney property.

crltkcagle
06-19-2009, 11:24 PM
I want a pin code.....how do some get 2 or 3 a year and others get 0!!!!! I WANT A PIN CODE!!!!

Thats what I'm shouting, where's my pin code????

DANAM
06-22-2009, 01:16 PM
I'm staying at the Swan with two reservations (two separate discounts) and they told me all I would have to do for check out/ check in is get a new room key the day of my 2nd reservation. No changing rooms. Hope it's the same for you on Disney property.

Thanks this is what I was hoping for!!!

Just a suggestion for PIN codes. I have no clue how you get on the list but I make sure every time I shop at the Disney Store I give my phone number and I answer every survey. I started this with our trip last May and I have got several PIN codes since then and I never got them before. I don't know if this is what get's you on the PIN code list but I like to pass that info on.