PDA

View Full Version : Which parks are most crowded on which days?

jakeofwildwood
06-17-2009, 01:41 PM
I remember years ago seeing a chart that had which parks are most crowded on which days (I.E. class trips to A.K. during week, weekend parents to MK on Sunday).

Does anyone know where I can find such a chart now?:confused:

BMan62
06-17-2009, 01:45 PM
From the Info Central tab above: Park Hours/Events/Info: When To Go

What days are historically the busiest at the Parks?
Walt Disney World parks tend to be the busiest on the following days:

Magic Kingdom: Monday, Saturday & Sunday
Epcot: Wednesday & Friday
Disney-MGM Studios: Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday
Animal Kingdom: Monday, Tuesday & Friday

Extra Magic Hour will have an impact on the crowds. You can find more details and information on those specific days by clicking here.

Gator
06-17-2009, 03:46 PM
Wow! This list is almost opposite of a touring plan website. I wonder who is right?

crltkcagle
06-19-2009, 08:02 PM
I think it also depends on which park is having EMH.

Familyof4
06-19-2009, 08:40 PM
There is also a website that will tell you...www.touringplans.com There is a crowd calendar on there for Disney. It is pretty cool. It will only give you a month or so at a time unless you have the "unoffical guide to Disney world book"--current version. Then it will ask you for the 1st word on such and such a page and teh last word on another and hocus pocus you get a crowd calendar through 2010.

bruin1344
06-21-2009, 09:54 AM
i always avoid the parks that have EMH AM (unless you going to take advantage of it before parks open)

Same applies for EMH PM for all parks except MK. Epcot & DHS get real packed at night during EMH PM so its not worthwhile.