PDA

View Full Version : What is Paradise Pier Hotel like?

trackbarroness
06-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Just curious to know how you all like or dislike Paradise Pier Hotel, a friend of mine is going to be staying there in September. :cool:

NotaGeek
06-17-2009, 02:11 PM
I love the rooms at the Paradise Pier. It's a beachy Disney theme and the rooms are a great size. The restaurant in the hotel has a fun character breakfast and serves great dinner ... and it's a short walk across the street to the GCH and to cut across to DLR Main Entrance or through the GCH's private DCA entrance. It's a great choice for the price.

Marla
06-17-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi Dreamin'. The PPH is a So. Cal. Beach theme. I like it. The pool area has been renovated. It now has a waterslide. The Yamabuki restaurant was closed, and I have not heard about a new restaurant taking it's place. The Pacific Grill is still there, and I believe it still offers a Minnie character breakfast. In the lobby there is a really nice lounge area. It's a great place for morning coffee and a snack type breakfast. As well as a nice place to sit with a drink and a snack any other time of day. Off of the lobby is a good sized gift shop. Back in the VMK days it was one of the out of the way places that would always have the VMK card sets. It is a good walk from the PPH to all of the other resort locations. They do offer a golf cart vehicle ride to the DTD area, just next to the DLH and close to the Monorail entrance to DL. I hope that helps. Any specific questions?:tink:

trackbarroness
06-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Awesome guys, can't wait to umm hear about it ;) Lolol