PDA

View Full Version : Well I am having that Disney itch once again!

goofymania
06-16-2009, 07:08 PM
Well fellow intercottee's...

Ive been homefor about a month now and it has struck me. That wonderful itch of Disney magic. So i decided to come to you with help on specials and deals for the time frame of August 9-16 or August 16-23. Based on a either a 2 adult trip or 4 adults. Value resort.. Park hopper waterpark and more option. Plus the dinning plan( free is better):thumbsup: Any insight or help you can provide is appreciated!

Thanks!

dancin Disney style
06-16-2009, 07:46 PM
The free dining promotion runs from Aug 16 -Oct 3. You must book by July 26.

We just booked 9 nights at ASMu standard room with 1 day tickets and free dining.....2 adults, 1 junior and 1 child....cost $1158.

azcavalier
06-17-2009, 09:03 AM
That's pretty funny...but so true. Every year we go, and by the time it's over, we're always like "Maybe next year we'll do something different...go somewhere else." Then after about three months, it's always "I can't wait to go back! Make the reservations! Is free dining out yet??? Can we beg for it???" Then we spend the next six months listening to the WDW radio on Live365.com, waiting for our favorite attraction songs to pass the time.

Man, that's sad, isn't it?

crltkcagle
06-17-2009, 09:46 AM
We have been back for 13 days and are itching to go back! Of course we were itching to go back before we even left!

Imagineer1981
06-17-2009, 11:25 AM
That's pretty funny...but so true. Every year we go, and by the time it's over, we're always like "Maybe next year we'll do something different...go somewhere else." Then after about three months, it's always "I can't wait to go back! Make the reservations! Is free dining out yet??? Can we beg for it???" Then we spend the next six months listening to the WDW radio on Live365.com, waiting for our favorite attraction songs to pass the time.

Man, that's sad, isn't it?

Oh man, we are going in August and I can't wait. The weeks take so long to get here, then when you are there they fly by, then you have to wait months again....AAAAHHH!!!!

Yvette
06-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Ive been homefor about a month now and it has struck me. That wonderful itch of Disney magic.

Hehehe........been back a few weeks and planning for next year. I feel better now that I can put it off a whole year!!

Maybe I can talk my husband into this fall? Hmmmm ;)

Figment78
06-17-2009, 02:05 PM
Congratulations! You made it a whole month! ;)

I start itching to return on the plane ride home!

MarkC
06-17-2009, 03:04 PM
What do you do when you get an itch? Scratch it! Go go go. We leave August 1st. I stopped wondering a couple years ago if we would do something else for vacation, although I do get to travel to some good places for business and some football road trips so that helps relieve that need. If you look at my signature line you'll see we haven't missed many years either. So go and enjoy. Mark

azcavalier
06-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Well, after the trip this October we won't have to wait too long. Our 15th wedding anniversary is in April, and she wants to go without the kids and stay at Boardwalk for a week. So we will. And then we'll probably come back WITH the kids (and very likely another family will join us there) again in the fall.

woodyfan
06-18-2009, 06:16 AM
Home a month, we get that way in a week....

BMan62
06-18-2009, 07:51 AM
You wait until you get home to get the itch?

We always talk, before leaving, about this being our last trip for a while, but invariably, on the flight home we start planning our next trip.

This time, when we leave in September, we will probably make plans to come back for our first Flower and Garden Festival.

ransam
06-18-2009, 08:49 AM
it use to take me about a month, from when i get back, to start thinking aobut my next trip. Now, i'm planning my next trip, before we even leave for our current trip.

SueQ
06-18-2009, 01:05 PM
I'm really hoping to plan a trip to WDW soon. I haven't been in about 3-4 years. My new husband hasn't been since he was a kid. And my step-daughter has never been. Only problem is when she is on vacation or out of school it's the busiest time there.