PDA

View Full Version : Ridemax

TiggerBite
06-16-2009, 04:46 PM
I've been reading some trip reports and there were quite a few references to "Ridemax". What is Ridemax? :confused:

joonyer
06-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Ridemax = Computer software you can buy that supposedly helps you plan when and where to get in line to minimize your overall waiting time on a visit to a Disney Themepark. $14.95 for 3 months, 24.95 for 1-year subscription.

I don't have any idea whether it really makes a difference or not.

crltkcagle
06-16-2009, 10:29 PM
thanks for the info never heard of it

Imagineer1981
06-17-2009, 11:27 AM
never heard of that...does anyone have any experience using it?

doombuggygal
06-17-2009, 01:49 PM
I have the program. It uses historical data and current crowd trends to help you plan a strategy to spend the least time waiting in line or wasting time walking back and forth around the parks. You pick the date and the park, the time you will arrive and leave, any break time or meal time you want and what attractions you want to do and it will give you a detailed itinerary for when to do what. It is a good program, the only complaint I have is that it does not work for Sundays. The website states that this is because Sunday is the only day they spend off not in the parks compiling wait times and crowd trends.

Imagineer1981
06-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Thats interesting. We've been enough now that if the park is crowded we just go with it. I realize a lot of families haven't had that option, but its nice for us to be flexible