PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Please: Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Marker
06-16-2009, 03:18 PM
For those who have eated at Akershus recently, I would love to hear your opinion of your experience there.

Does this tend to be a difficult ADR to get, or is it not too bad?

Lunch or Dinner?

I did eat at Akershus a few years back before they added characters, and when the food seemed more Scandanavian. I really liked it then.

tink'72
06-16-2009, 03:33 PM
We've eaten there once. The food is different but good and the princesses where fantastic. I didn't find making ADR's too difficult. I actually got in making the ADR the day of eating there.

Buddy08
06-16-2009, 04:39 PM
We ate there for breakfast and didn't have any trouble getting ADR's. The princesses thrilled my niece and the food was pretty good.:eat:

TinkerbellT421
06-17-2009, 08:18 AM
We ate there this past January, and I loved it!
I am all about character dining I love it in general, but I really enjoyed that breakfast. DBF it enjoyed it too, his favorite was Jasmine (of course) :cool: But the food was really good, our waiter was awesome and the princesses were delightful. And it was the first opportunity I had to get a picture with Mulan too to almost complete my important characters in my scrapbooks lol. :thumbsup: But all in all, between characters, service and food it was really good.

momofdisneyprincess
06-17-2009, 08:48 AM
I have eaten there for breakfast and enjoyed it very much. The food was more "American" fare than Scandanavian for breakfast. The food was okay. The character interaction was what really made it worthwhile. Not having to track the Princesses down and stand in line for autographs was great. I believe the price now includes the photos so that is an added plus. The ADR's were not difficult to get (for October). You will love it. Enjoy!