PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP cool costumes

Just-Keep-Swimming
06-16-2009, 02:08 PM
What are some cool costumes for the MNSSHP party? Of course there are the normal ones, like princess's and pirates. can anyone think of some really cool or unique Disney/other costumes??:thumbsup: Im going this fall for my birthday:party: and want to make it really special... just trying to think up a fun costume for myself or help some others out! :mickey:

Remember to chose a costume comfortable enough for rides and warm weather!!:cool:

Disney Doll
06-16-2009, 03:05 PM
We were going to go as Olive Oil (me) and Bluto (DH) with DS as Popeye, but that was before I found out I will be 23 weeks pregnant. Now I think we're just going to get Halloween t-shirts and be extra comfy. I have a pretty elaborate witch's hat that I may wear with a t-shirt and shorts.

yjgirl32
06-16-2009, 03:59 PM
This won't help- but we will be there on the 4th of Sept- a little ealy and will be dressed up like snow, white, the 7 dwarfs and Prince Charming- who will be DS6.

Mr. Smee
06-16-2009, 04:16 PM
I'll be there as Carl Fredricksen!!!

StitchFan#1
06-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Yeah my dad (above) is carl from up and we have a small chinese cabbage patch kid and he comes with he is like fam and is gonna be russel. LOL Im goin as Lilo and gonna take my stuffed stitch its gonna be so much fun. I was a bee lst year and everyone kept sayin save some hunny for phoo! Lol it was cute

biodtl
06-16-2009, 10:45 PM
In 2006, I made easy but cute costumes for my friend and I to be Minnie and Daisy - I made easy polka dot skirts in the appropriate colors (with tulle underneath for fullness), golf-style shirts, and made wide belts. We wore lightweight tights (her black, me yellow), she wore Minnie ears, I had a 70's era Daisy hat. And I made felt duck feet covers for my shoes.

My DD was Belle and I made DH a simple Beast costume.

tinkgirl07
06-18-2009, 01:39 PM
In 2008 my mom went as Cruella. She wore a plain place dress and got some red shoes. She got a cheap white silk robe and attached a black and white boa to the bottom of it. And for her hair she got a black and white feather clip from Forever 21 and wore it in her hair. She looked great and got a lot of compliments.

My step-dad went as Mad Hatter. He wore a green button down shirt and my mom made him a vest and hat out of crushed velvet and wore a large bow-tie. Everyone knew who he was.

I (24) went as Alice. I wore a costume I bought, but my mom added some white trim to the bottom as it was a little riske for wdw. I wore white tights and black shoes and a headband with a black bow.

Good luck with picking something fun!!