PDA

View Full Version : Tusker House lunch - worth it for the Nemo ticket?

DisneyMiMi
06-16-2009, 09:45 AM
We want to go to AK on Friday, 16 Oct. I understand if you make an ADR for Tusker House between 1:00 and 1:40, you get tickets for special seating at the 3:15 Finding Nemo show. We're torn between making this ADR or going with Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House (for my 6 year-old granddaughter to meet and gree the characters). Does anyone have any ideas which is the best route to go? I"m leaning toward the breakfast since everyone raves about the food. Thanks in advance for any info.

ransam
06-16-2009, 09:56 AM
hi
I've never had the breakfast at Tusker, we're gonna try it this December (let me know how it is if you go that route).
But we have had lunch there and it was one of our favorite places we ate. The food and selection were just incredible..
We thought the nemo show was really good as well..

do both!
get there for the opening of AK, go to breakfast at Tusker, you'll be right there by the safari and the morning is the best time to hit that. (more animals are out and visible)....then do your thing. then go back for lunch.

sassy2000
06-16-2009, 11:58 AM
We have done breakfast and lunch there and enjoyed both. No matter which you pick I think you'll be pleased. If you do breakfast, you can just stand in line for the show. We sat on the top row for Nemo and still had a great time.

antnyh
06-16-2009, 01:14 PM
We have done both as well. I would say that if you haven't seen Nemo the Musical I would go that route. If you are planning on other Disney character dinners I'd go to lunch as well. Either way you're going to have a great time.

ransam
06-16-2009, 02:20 PM
how great is it to have two such wonderful options....kind of like....
"should i get my million dollars in 10's or 20's?"