PDA

View Full Version : Birthday FastPass Card Alternative

CrystalDorsey
06-14-2009, 07:44 PM
:party: I'm trying to plan what the best option for me to choose on my birthday when I'll be at the Disneyland resort (Sept 17, 2009). I already have a multi-day ticket, which I plan on upgrading to an annual pass for the discounts and since we'll be back in October. I see one of the alternatives is a "A birthday FASTPASS® exchange card+ for a certain number attractions at both Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park;". I want to know what EXACTLY that means -- a certain number of attractions? How many? Is it for all attractions that have FASTPASS and for the whole day, the whole party up to 5 other people? Or just some of the attractions? I am wondering whether to pick that or the birthday fun card.

TheRustyScupper
06-15-2009, 08:57 AM
The FASTPASS attractions are divided into two groups. The most recent list is as follows, but are subject to change. You can only do one park for the Birthday Fast Pass - in other words, no park hopping to get more Birthday Fast Pass rides. Plus, you pick your rides when you get your pass. You will receive a list of the attractions with the FASTPASS card:

Magic Kingdom
Donald: BTMR, Pooh, Peter Pan, Space Mtn, Splash Mtn
Daisy: Buzz, Jungle Cruise, PhilharMagic, Stitch

Epcot
Donald: Soarin', Test Track
Daisy: HIStA, Land, Maelstrom, Mission:SPACE

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Donald: RNRC, Toy Story, ToT
Daisy: Lights Motors Action, Star Tours, Little Mermaid

Animal Kingdom
Donald: Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Daisy: Dinosaur, ITtBaB, Kali Rapids

In general, you will get at least 2 FASTPASSes per card from each group - that is, two FASTPASSes for any combination of Donald rides, and two FASTPASSes in any combination of Daisy rides. But the system is flexible it could change at any time.

BMan62
06-15-2009, 09:45 AM
:party: I'm trying to plan what the best option for me to choose on my birthday when I'll be at the Disneyland resort (Sept 17, 2009). I already have a multi-day ticket, which I plan on upgrading to an annual pass for the discounts and since we'll be back in October. I see one of the alternatives is a "A birthday FASTPASS® exchange card+ for a certain number attractions at both Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park;". I want to know what EXACTLY that means -- a certain number of attractions? How many? Is it for all attractions that have FASTPASS and for the whole day, the whole party up to 5 other people? Or just some of the attractions? I am wondering whether to pick that or the birthday fun card.

You may want to check the "Disneyland Resort - California" threads for this information.

CrystalDorsey
06-15-2009, 01:16 PM
So you only get to pick 2 rides per person for Fastpass out of the list? And does this apply to Disneyland as well -- it looks like you've listed only the Florida parks there.