PDA

View Full Version : Finally get to make our ADRs tomorrow!

ljv1975
06-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Yay! Tomorrow morning I can make our ADRs for the first 10 days of our trip. Then I'll have to wait another 10 days to call back for our last six days since we are switching resorts and have two reservations.

I want to do CRT for my DD's birthday on our tenth day. I know I should ask for that first, but I wanted to do BBB before our meal. Should I book the BBB appointment first thing do you think, so I know what time I'll need to make CRT?

I'm feeling very nervous about getting a few of the ADRs we want - especially the ones for DD's birthday. I may not sleep very well tonight, lol!

faline
06-13-2009, 06:15 PM
Don't you have to call a different number to book the Boutique reservation? Will they also do the dining reservations for you?

DisneyorBust
06-13-2009, 08:46 PM
I hope that you had success in placing your ADR's!

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-14-2009, 09:11 AM
How did it go?

Checkers
06-14-2009, 09:37 AM
:mickey:Let us know how you make out. Were you planning breakfast at CRT? If so, make sure you leave lots of time for the BBB appt. I am not sure what time BBB opens. Good luck!
My ADR day is at the end of next week and I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

augusta
06-14-2009, 09:59 AM
I am not the original poster but I made my ADRs this morning. Called at 7A got right in for a nice 45 min. wait. BUT when I did speak to someone, it went very fast. The CM kept saying "next, next" She booked all the spots and then at the end gave me specific info on the restaurants and the confirmation numbers.
I got everything I wanted and would strongly recommend being prepared when you call.
I had a list in order of importance to me with 2nd and 3rd choices, not by dates, and went thru. The CM was still faster than me. I thought I was fully prepared but had a few shaky moments...like wait what day, what place. Didn't have to use alternate choices. I am very pleased and now I can relax a bit and focus on planning other things. Good Luck = careful planning

ljv1975
06-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Well, I got my ADRS made for our first 10 days! I got every single one that I wanted with the exception of dinner at 'Ohana. I'm going to keep trying in case of cancellations or I'll try to get it for another night when I call to make ADRs for the last part of our trip.

A huge thanks to Kathy from Magical Journeys!! She saw this thread last night and called the BBB reservation line to find out if they would make my dining ressies in addition to the BBB one. They said they could and she called me to let me know!! That honestly saved me so much stress and time this morning! I was able to call that one number (407-939-7895) and I got everything after only holding for a few minutes. THANKS AGAIN KATHY!!!! :thumbsup:

I was hoping for CRT for breakfast and got it with no problem. I got one of the first BBB ressies for 8:00 and then breakfast at CRT for 9:30.

I hope everyone else calling for ADRs has success as well! :mickey:

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
06-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Just curious with Ohanas... COuld you not get it the specific day and time you wanted? Or did you ask for it any of the 10 days... and could not get in? We are REALLY hoping to get in this year...

ljv1975
06-14-2009, 02:45 PM
I asked for it for four different nights. Two were totally unavailable and the other two didn't have openings until 9:00 or later. As much as I wanted to take one of the late ressies I knew DD and DS would never make it just getting started with dinner that late so I had to pass. :(