PDA

View Full Version : 3 Adults...How to Handle Seating

beksy
06-12-2009, 04:19 PM
I know that on most rides having 3 adults is not a problem, but on the rides that 3 larger adults cannot fit on, how is it handled? I was thinking of TSM which is designed for two. Does the other person ride with someone from the single rider line? With rides like Peter Pan, do we just have two in one ship and then one in the next ship? Before it's been four together or two together so I'm trying to figure out how the odd numbers work. Thanks!

cfoshe
06-12-2009, 04:47 PM
If it is a ride that has a single rider line, then the third person is paired with someone from that line, if the ride does not have a single rider line then you will ride 2 and 1.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-12-2009, 07:12 PM
We have two adults and DD (11), so we can't fit three across in rides anymore (we're a fairly pooh-shaped family).

On most rides, one of us just rides alone (usually DH). On rides with a single rider line, one of us just pairs-up with someone else, and it really isn't a big deal at all.

For things like Winnie and Snow White, RnR, etc it is just a case of different rows and for things like Peter Pan, the Haunted Mansion, the single person just goes in behind in the next boat or doombuggy. The CM's at all of the rides are pretty good at telling you where to go, and keeping the group as together as possible.

It didn't cause us any issues at all...enjoy your trip!

irish1967
06-14-2009, 03:15 PM
It is interesting how different people have different experiences.

For the marathon weekend each year, I visit WDW with my friend and her husband. Most of the time, they sit together and I am either immediately in front or behind them.

I have never been paired up with someone from the single rider line.

last real pirate
06-14-2009, 09:46 PM
i was wondering this same thing cause on our up coming trip we have 5 people. thanks for the post.

mouseketeer mom
06-14-2009, 10:01 PM
We always have five people. Usually either myself or DH rides alone if it is a two seater. In rides like Big Thunder or Splash, my DH and son will ride together, and myself and my two teen girls can fit in one seat together, so no one has to sit alone.

diz_girl
06-15-2009, 10:06 AM
You should be fine in Test Track, though, as the seating is three across.

beksy
06-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Thanks for all the info! :mickey: