PDA

View Full Version : Toontown

Chescat
06-12-2009, 03:31 PM
I have to admit I was against playing Toontown for a long time. It just didn't seem like the kind of game I wanted to play.

During kind of a down time for Pirates Online now, I used one of those 14 day unlimited passes we got with the VMK rewards. I got harrassed into joining some of my pirate guildmates in there. And I have to honestly say I've been having fun with the game. We can talk to our friends in game with True friend codes so we aren't having to dictionary dance. There's a lot of new things in it I hear including the Boss Battle.

threeh
06-17-2009, 12:19 PM
I've been a fan of toontown for a while. I admit I have 2 accounts and sometimes get my kids to come online and help me with some of my toonstasks. I can never defeat the VP. It is a fun game. My character name is Dobby (original, I know:thumbsup:)

jjramsey
06-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Our kids play toontown and VFK.

Lakin
07-11-2009, 12:22 AM
I still haven't convinced myself to play Toontown. I just think it'd remind me of VMK and make me sad.

chaodj9
07-11-2009, 10:22 AM
I really dont know much about toontown but in my opinion they should have VMK go back I never really bought a membership to toontown becuase i didnt think it would be better than vmk and vmk was free. sticking with pirates online:pirate:

Chescat
07-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Actually I played VMK and Pirates. During down time during pirates, I started playing ToonTown and I actually have to say I enjoy it.

I got my Doodles (pet), my gardening, my house, fishing, racing, minature golf, and the boss battles that are fun.

Stitch, need to find you and the kids in the game. Would love to find you since I still haven't made it to VFK.

LibertyTreeGal
07-25-2009, 09:22 PM
I played Pirates, maxed out Dawn Lightbringer and had her fully tatooed and pierced and outfitted, got bored and then started playing as Princess Rhubarb Feathermuffin on Toontown but found the other players annoying (I mean really, do people have to congregate in the fishing pond during bingo??) so I gave that up too.

Bamf1000
07-25-2009, 09:34 PM
I wanted to play it but i could never get the Darn thing to Load...

mrsgaribaldi
08-07-2009, 05:44 AM
I've been playing Toontown for years. I helped test it when it was first coming out. My name is Scooter and I'm a little purple duck. :mickey:

minicheese
08-08-2009, 10:19 PM
I played Toontown for about 2 months. Then I quit my membership. Toontown can be fun for a little while but then it can get kind of boring. I think of Toontown as a pretty average game. Though, it's not worth the money in my opinion. See, this is why I miss VMK because it was a lot of fun and it was free. In my opinion, VMK was a much better game but Toontown can still be fun sometimes. Toontown is like one of those games where once you have accomplished everything there is in the game, there is really nothing else to do. ;)