PDA

View Full Version : Looking for patriotic fabric

julyjewel
06-12-2009, 02:54 PM
I have been looking in craft stores and online. It's really hard to find a nice material. I have looked at hancock, JOanne and Pat Catan's. Anyone else have any suggestions?

badkitty
06-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Did you try Walmart? The one by me usually has a couple of great prints in a cotton blend. Good luck.

kakn7294
06-12-2009, 03:50 PM
I think all of our local Pittsburgh area WalMarts have stopped carrying fabric. You might want to look online or in the phone book for a quilting shop - they usually have great fabric selections. There's a place called Boone Fabric on McKnight Rd. There's a gift store called Inside the Attic located near me in Bridgewater, Beaver County. They carry quilting fabrics and actually list patriotic fabric as a product they carry on their website. There's another one called Amy Baughman's Sewing Center located near Brady's Run Park in Beaver County - they also carry a selection of quilting fabrics. Both of those locations are probably about 45 - 60 min from you.

Tick-Tock
06-12-2009, 09:11 PM
There is an online quilt-fabric store called eQuilter. They always have a few dozen patriotic fabrics.

murphy1
06-16-2009, 07:53 PM
I actually have a bunch I am putting up for auction on Ebay, am not sewing with that type of fabric and have a ton in my stash. I'll pm you when I have it ready, I am trying to list a bunch in the next couple of weeks. (Kathy and a few others know I am a serious fabricaholic/sewer)

thrillme
06-16-2009, 09:19 PM
Walmart was well stocked the last time I was there.