PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex new?

Giselle
06-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Is T-Rex new or have I just been missing it? Did it replace something? Where is it and if you've been there how is it? Any different than Rainforest Cafe (other than theme)? Any other info on it is welcome.

Pop Centurion
06-11-2009, 05:33 PM
It just opened in Oct. It's basically the same as Rainforest Cafe but obviously with a different theme. It's located right next to the McDonald's at the Marketplace entrance down towards PI. I haven't tried it yet but may this upcoming trip. If you search around the web for pictures you will find many shots of the inside which looks very cool.
Hope this helped.

TheRustyScupper
06-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Is T-Rex new or have I just been missing it?
. . . new last year

Did it replace something?
. . . no
. . . it is a new building

Where is it and if you've been there how is it?
. . . think Rain Forrest with dinos and not gorillas

disneymom15
06-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Similar to Rain Forest, I like the food better at T-Rex. Plan on eating there this trip.

Katzateer
06-11-2009, 06:37 PM
We ate there in October. I thought the food was a lot like the Rainforest but better.

The theming is great. We had a lot of fun looking around.

Ksmith75
06-11-2009, 06:41 PM
T-rex is new. We ate there in the beginning of May. Lots of fun and the food was actually really good. I got the layers of earth lasagna, it was awesome. My husband got the boneyard buffet - way too much food but good. We made our own dinos too (think build a bear - but with dinos)