PDA

View Full Version : Conference Call Space

FLKatie912
06-10-2009, 09:55 AM
I am leaving in 6 days! I couldn't be more excited! It's well-deserved vacation. :mickey:

My situation is this...My last day of vacation we're going to the parks in the morning due to our very late flight. Unfortunatly, I have to take a conference call in the middle of the day. We plan to be at MK that day. Does anyone know of a good place where I would be able to hear?

DizneyRox
06-10-2009, 10:04 AM
I would head on over to the Grand Floridian and maybe linger around in over by the conference rooms. It's usually pretty quiet over there.

Inside MK, if Columbia Harbor House is open and the second floor dining room is not roped off, you might be able to nestle up in a corner and hear fairly well.

KAJUNKING
06-10-2009, 10:34 AM
if you dont mind being around people who smoke, a lot of the smokers areas are off the beaten path in quiet little nooks and they have benches to sit, i dont smoke but my wife does so ive been to most of them and most are in quiet lttle corners

Imagineer1981
06-10-2009, 11:44 AM
a decent area is right outside the Tomorrowland Arcade, there a few benches and its away from the noise. Generally there are few corners to hide in by CoP and also you could take the monorail to a resort and hang out in a lounge area

jmjepp
06-15-2009, 08:24 AM
many times i have go in the back where you pick up your photos. No one is back there.

Mendelson
06-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Perhaps the path that goes behind the Speedway and is just above Space mountain. The train tracks run close to this, but everytime I've been back there it's lightly populated and secluded...and quiet, once you get far enough away from the speedway.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-15-2009, 05:15 PM
I agree with the suggestion to go behind the photo pick-up counter near the MK entrance.

The couple of times we've been back there, it has been just us and is *really* quiet!

pixiesmimi
06-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Try riding the TT around while taking your call. You don't have to get off as it comes around. Also, the path from Toon Town back into Fantasyland behind everything is a little known path and is quiet and there are probably benches there or find a place to sit on Tom Sawyer's Island.