PDA

View Full Version : Made ADRs Yesterday (9/8/2009)

scoot241
06-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I made ADRs yesterday and overall had a very positive experience. Sometimes it seems all you see on the Internet is complaints. I'm not questioning the validity of the complaints, but people who have a positive experience tend not to post these experiences.

I was able to get ADRs for Ohana dinner on arrival day, dinner at Chef Mickey's, breakfast before the park opens at CRT, dinner at Mama Melrose (not Fantasmic package) and dinner at Teppan Edo.

Fantasmic packages for the 10th were only available at Hollywood and Vine. I also couldn't get Le Cellier for the Friday night of my trip, but Teppan Edo was available and Le Cellier wasn't really a priority.

I called right when the lines opened and got through very quickly.

Again, I'm not discounting the complaints on here; just wanted to report my positive experience as I was getting rather nervous from all the negative reports.

faline
06-09-2009, 08:06 PM
My experience (with a little bit of flexibility) was also mostly positive.

DisneyWFan
06-09-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm glad to see more people posting their positive ADR experiences I just hope these off set the negative posts that are scaring many of the people waiting to make theirs.

I too had a very short wait and got everything I wanted with minor changes and I was scarred that I wouldn't get anything because I saw all the post complaining about the new ADR system and the 90 day rule

twinboyz
06-10-2009, 12:09 PM
:congrats:

Have a great trip!!

steamboat willy
06-10-2009, 09:42 PM
We will be right behind you for our 25th anniversary. Sept 10 - 19.
Thank you for your most kind and positive post for your ADR experience. I called earlier this week and spoke with a very nice and positive Dining reservation cast member that helped me greatly, even BEFORE our 90 +10 which is now day after tomorrow!:):):)
I'll post back with our experience as well!;)

MickeyandTink
06-12-2009, 11:08 AM
We had a mostly positive experience as well. DW called at 7 am last week, and after about a 20 minute wait was able to get all the ADR's we had hoped for (at or near the times we wanted) except for one. For some reason, Mama Melrose was showing it was not open after 4 pm on Sept. 7th. Not sure why. If anyone knows why it would close early, I sure would like to know.

DizneyFreak2002
06-12-2009, 07:48 PM
My experiences are always positive.. The only negative, sometimes, is availability... But, I always work around that... Gotta have backups just in case...