PDA

View Full Version : Magic Kingdom on a Saturday?

Gregandmel
06-09-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm always trying to "strategically plan" my day at which park depending on different scenarios. I've never considered doing any of the parks on the weekends due to the "assumed" increase in crowds. However, a recent post got me to thinking about Saturdays at the MK. Since most people are leaving or arriving on Saturday to begin or end their vacation, would you think that MK, or any of the parks for that matter, would be relatively quiet from rope drop to lunchtime?? Assuming no EMH in the am, what are your experiences with a Saturday morning? We are hoping for a trip at the end of next April (but since we just found out we have to replace our a/c, we may have to bump it!!!!) :mad: Let me know your thoughts on the early Sat. crowds!!

MarkC
06-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Hello fellow midwesterner. You can easily do the Magic Kingdom, or any park, if you get there around rope drop time. Just use fast pass and hit the major rides first. Do that and you'll easily be able to see almost everything by noon. We have been pleasantly surprised by some low Saturday crowds in the past. Good luck.

Fyi-- I was just in KC last week on business. Even took in my nephew's baseball game at the 3&2 complex in Lenexa. Mark

Gregandmel
06-09-2009, 04:10 PM
That's funny Mark! We were in Nebraska this weekend (at the Omaha Zoo) and we visit the 3 & 2 complex quite a bit. We live in Overland Park, which is a 10 minute drive from Lenexa! Small world.