PDA

View Full Version : Okay, tell me about Toy Story Mania

rain
06-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Earlier I saw a post comparing Buzz and Toy Story and many people felt TS is a better ride. I have plenty of experience with Buzz but have never ridden TS before. Why is it better? What is it like? Some people said you could see what you are shooting at better. Explain that if you can.

cer
06-09-2009, 02:42 PM
You wear 3-D glasses. and with miraculous technology, you can actually see the virtual arrows or bullets or whatever going from your "shooter" to the on-screen target. Also, as you hit the on-screen items, they react to the shot. In some cases, you get wind blown when you hit a target that "flies by you". It is just an amazing ride chock full of Disney Magic. Super fun and blows Buzz out of the water. (Sorry, Buzz.)

figgie
06-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Your ammunition is bigger, some also look like tennis balls, and is even color coded so you know which one is yours! Better than tiny lazer dots that are all the same color and hard to know which dot is yours!

bwk99
06-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I've also hit water balloons with the darts and got splashed with water..

hauntedmansiongirl
06-09-2009, 05:23 PM
There are a lot more "plusses" on this ride! Also, it spins around, which makes it more fun. I get sick on everything and don't mind the spins, so don't worry about the motion.

Another great thing about this ride is that everyone has a chance at getting a high score. DH and I always flip flop as to who beats who, which turns it into a fun challenge every time.:mickey:

Mushu11756
06-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Wow this ride sounds fun!!! I'll be there in September and can't wait to check it out!:mickey:

crltkcagle
06-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Described perfectly!

You wear 3-D glasses. and with miraculous technology, you can actually see the virtual arrows or bullets or whatever going from your "shooter" to the on-screen target. Also, as you hit the on-screen items, they react to the shot. In some cases, you get wind blown when you hit a target that "flies by you". It is just an amazing ride chock full of Disney Magic. Super fun and blows Buzz out of the water. (Sorry, Buzz.)

Me too!

I've also hit water balloons with the darts and got splashed with water..