PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Fast Pass Park Hopping?

Imagineer1981
06-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Has anyone park hopped with their birthday fast pass? Can you do that? My wife and I are starting the day at Magic Kingdom, but we'd like to go over to DHS and take advantage of the Birthday fast pass for TSM. Is this possible?

TinkiTime1989
06-08-2009, 06:06 PM
From my understanding you cannot park hop using the birthday fastpass. The birthday fastpass is only valid in the park which you get it at. You could still start the day at MK and then go over to DHS and get the birthday fastpass for that park. You just can't get a MK birthday fastpass and then use it at DHS.

BMan62
06-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Birthday Fastpass is for one park only. You choose which park and which Fastpass rides/attractions in that park you want your Fastpasses for and that's it. The Birthday Fastpass is good for the user and up to 5 companions.

See this thread for Fastpass options by park:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=156126

TheRustyScupper
06-08-2009, 08:14 PM
The FASTPASS attractions are divided into two groups. The most recent list is as follows, but are subject to change. You can only do one park for the Birthday Fast Pass - in other words, no park hopping to get more Birthday Fast Pass rides. You will receive a list of the attractions with the FASTPASS card:

Magic Kingdom
Donald: BTMR, Pooh, Peter Pan, Space Mtn, Splash Mtn
Daisy: Buzz, Jungle Cruise, PhilharMagic, Stitch

Epcot
Donald: Soarin', Test Track
Daisy: HIStA, Land, Maelstrom, Mission:SPACE

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Donald: RNRC, Toy Story, ToT
Daisy: Lights Motors Action, Star Tours, Little Mermaid

Animal Kingdom
Donald: Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Daisy: Dinosaur, ITtBaB, Kali Rapids

In general, you will get at least 2 FASTPASSes per card from each group - that is, two FASTPASSes for any combination of Donald rides, and two FASTPASSes in any combination of Daisy rides for up to five people. But the system is flexible it could change at any time.

Imagineer1981
06-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the info. So as long as we go to DHS and get the FP even if we go to MK first and don't get the FP there, we are ok. That will work great.

princessesmom
06-09-2009, 12:46 PM
I'm not sure those birthday fast passes are available all day. I would check that out first, if you're planning to go to MK first.

Imagineer1981
06-09-2009, 12:58 PM
I'm not sure those birthday fast passes are available all day. I would check that out first, if you're planning to go to MK first.

oh, good question. Thanks

TheRustyScupper
06-09-2009, 05:11 PM

1) Yes, Fast Passes may be gone later in the day.
2) Birthday Fast Passes are not guaranteed.
3) Even the Disney website says this.

Imagineer1981
06-10-2009, 11:50 AM
1) Yes, Fast Passes may be gone later in the day.
2) Birthday Fast Passes are not guaranteed.
3) Even the Disney website says this.

Thanks Rusty!

disneykid99
06-12-2009, 10:13 AM
I have not heard of this - what is a birthday fastpass?

TheRustyScupper
06-12-2009, 01:30 PM
I have not heard of this - what is a birthday fastpass?

To celebrate your birthday you can get one of
. . . free admission
. . . a $75 gift card
. . . an instant fast pass for up to 5-people for 4-6 rides in the park