PDA

View Full Version : Random D23 package

tinksmom02
06-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Just got a small package in the mail from D23. (actually, it came from FedEx.) I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone else, so I won't mention what it is right now. The card that came with it says the gift is a thank you for joining D23 on its first day, and the "gift" is marked with the date, as well. There are similar items for sale in the D23 boutique, but nothing *exactly* the same.

Pretty cool little surprise, I guess. I know there was a lot of talk about the price of D23, but I think they're doing their part to justify the cost and throw little surprises to members.

Anyone else get one/want to add their thoughts?

JIMINY13
06-10-2009, 07:30 AM
I saw a package on my front steps the other day and when I looked at the return address, I thought to myself I didn't order anything. But what a wonderful surprise when I opened it. Absolutely love it as I am a collector of the character portrayed!:minnie::minnie: Thanks D23!

Mickeydream
06-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Uh....what is D23? :confused:

Diznee4Me
06-26-2009, 10:49 AM
My package arrived yesterday - I was beginning to wonder. Pretty nice surprise.:thumbsup:

5togetherWDW
06-30-2009, 06:58 PM
We also joined day one -- but have not received a new surprise, yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed and keep checking . . .:wave: