PDA

View Full Version : ADRS - to be made tommorow

Dragongirlx
06-08-2009, 10:31 AM
It's My 90 days out tomorrow so I will be making my ADRS - let me know what you think.
Most of these are for lunch as my sister and I prefer a table service for the middle of the day

Liberty Tree Tavern - never eaten here
Biergarten - another new one
Mamma Melroses - love this place this will be my forth time in five years if I get it
Crystal Place - breakfast - also a new one
Coral Reef - also new
Either Cinderellas Royal Table or Akerhus for dinner on the last day
(I also have back ups in mind just in case I don't get these).
I am not on the dining plan but am staying on site.
I am a little nervous because I am phoning form the UK and don't have a reservation number . It usually isn't a problem but it can confuse some of the CMs.
Let me know what you guys think

offwego
06-08-2009, 11:03 AM
To do the 90 days plus 10 you will need your reservation number. They seemed to have quite a difficulty in looking it up and you couldn't just use a phone number.

If you can get that info I would have it handy given the long distance.

(your plans look like fun, we really enjoy the crystal palace breakfast)

Dragongirlx
06-08-2009, 11:07 AM
To do the 90 days plus 10 you will need your reservation number. They seemed to have quite a difficulty in looking it up and you couldn't just use a phone number.

If you can get that info I would have it handy given the long distance.

(your plans look like fun, we really enjoy the crystal palace breakfast)

Yes but the company I book with don't give you a reservation number. Another poster (don't remember who but thank you) said that If I told them I was phoning from the UK and has booked with Virgin they would be able to find it for me - I hope it works

yjgirl32
06-08-2009, 11:51 AM
I have eaten at LTT and Coral Reef and bothe were Great!!! LOved them. OH I also ate at CRT and that was very magical too. Have a great time!

DisneyWFan
06-08-2009, 12:12 PM
It's My 90 days out tomorrow so I will be making my ADRS - let me know what you think.
Most of these are for lunch as my sister and I prefer a table service for the middle of the day

Liberty Tree Tavern - never eaten here
Biergarten - another new one
Mamma Melroses - love this place this will be my forth time in five years if I get it
Crystal Place - breakfast - also a new one
Coral Reef - also new
Either Cinderellas Royal Table or Akerhus for dinner on the last day
(I also have back ups in mind just in case I don't get these).
I am not on the dining plan but am staying on site.
I am a little nervous because I am phoning form the UK and don't have a reservation number . It usually isn't a problem but it can confuse some of the CMs.
Let me know what you guys think

Crystal Place is one of my familly's favorite places excellent food and great character interaction :number1:

I prefer CRT over Akerhus, but I have only done them for breakfast. I find the servers at CRT to be more attentive and the food was better that being said the food is much different at dinner and the two have different choices of food so you would have to figure out which food you would prefer

Dragongirlx
06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
So after much trauma because the system crashed I got through and booked my ADRs
this is waht I got

Liberty Tree Tavern for lunch
Biergarten for Lunch
Mamma Melrose Lunch
Crystal palace breakfast - hooray!
Cinderallas Royal Table for dinner on our last night (done the breakfast before)
I am so pleased the CM who helped me was really good and had no difficulty finding my reservation number :mickey:
I have also managed to get tickets for MNSSHP on the 11th so I am very happy