View Full Version : Kim Possible

moe513
06-08-2009, 07:14 AM
What is this game.
Where do you start it.

Thanks

laprana
06-08-2009, 10:32 AM
We just did Kim Possible on our trip a week or so ago and it was a lot of fun! It's basically an electronic/interactive kind of scavenger hunt. You can start out at the main recruiting station, which is located on the bridge between FW and WS. There are also field stations located in Innoventions and throughout WS, and you can start at those, too, but I think if it's your first time doing it, you're supposed to start at the main station.

Anyway, you go to the station and the CM gives you a ticket that looks like a FP. It has a time and country printed on it showing you where to report and when. You're also given a cell phone that is your "Kimmunicator." You get all your clues and instructions on the phone. After you report to the designated country, you're given different clues and have to go around one WS pavilion to find the answers to the clues. I don't want to give too much away, but you push buttons on the phone to make different things happen or appear. Each country has 4 or 5 different things that happen until you've solved the mystery for that pavilion. When you're done with one country, you can choose to end your mission there or you can go on another one at a different country.

We did 5 countries total on our trip - UK, France, Japan, China, and Germany. It was cute, but what I liked best about it was that it sent you to areas of the pavilions that you might otherwise overlook. I saw a lot of stuff that I had never paid attention to before because it was in a corner or nook that was off the beaten path in the pavilion. Each mission takes about 20-30 minutes to complete at each country, so it doesn't take a whole lot of time out of your day. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something new and fun to try! :thumbsup:

crltkcagle
06-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Our boys loved this game! We started at the KP cart and picked up a trasmitter. It does take a while to do a mission but it was very interesting and fun!

moe513
06-08-2009, 05:27 PM
thanks for the great replies:mickey:

PrincessJadesMom
06-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Does this cost extra or is it included in the park price? My daughter saw this on Disney Channel and would like to do it.

4myprincesses
06-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Free with admission and fun for all ages. My girls, husband, and father (three generations) were all really into it.

I wish they had something similar at the other parks.

Maleficent's Dad
06-09-2009, 08:33 AM
What's cool is that you can have different missions in the same country - nothing drastic, but there are variations in each land.

France has a cool thing that takes your picture & sends it to your phone. You might get a golf ball in the UK. But Japan seems to be the most fun of all according to my kids! :mickey:

Imagineer1981
06-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Can't wait to try this in August/Sept on our trip!!!

KAJUNKING
06-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Can't wait to try this in August/Sept on our trip!!!

i agree i think the kids will really enjoy this one, it sounds like fun. we will surely give ti a shot in sept when we go