PDA

View Full Version : Are crowds heavier on a Saturday OR Sunday?

Gregandmel
06-07-2009, 07:40 PM
Do you think it's more crowded on a Saturday or Sunday on the weekend? We can't decide if we want to come on a Friday night, or Saturday night. Not sure if I want to spend 2 full days at the theme parks on a weekend, so thought maybe Sunday wouldn't be quite so bad? If they are terrible (I know it depends on EMH, time of year, etc.... so many variables!!!) then we'll just come on a Sunday and start hitting the parks on Monday. Thoughts anyone??? Thank you!!!

CaptSmee
06-07-2009, 10:14 PM
My experience is Sat is the busiest day of the week, despite what other guides/sites might tell you. If we go to a park on Sat, we usually make it Epcot since it's a larger park & it doesn't seem as crowded as the others.

MNNHFLTX
06-08-2009, 12:14 PM
I have always heard that Sunday is busier than Saturday, as many families arrive at WDW on Saturday and therefore Sunday is the first full day at the parks for them. However, I have no statistical data to back it up and, as a former local, I can tell you that we most often went to WDW on a Saturday if we were doing a day trip.

Imagineer1981
06-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Generally the Magic Kingdom is the worst on the weekends because locals come as well. Magic Kingdom in our experience is the best on Friday or Monday. Epcot is a great Saturday park and DHS and AK are really good on Sundays as it's usually slower for those 2 parks, again in our experience

EpcotFan182
06-08-2009, 07:27 PM
I have always heard that Sunday is busier than Saturday, as many families arrive at WDW on Saturday and therefore Sunday is the first full day at the parks for them.

I feel the same way for the same reason:mickey:

#1donaldfan
06-09-2009, 12:42 PM
....we have had great luck with early Saturday mornings at MK...it's virtually ours till noon....been that way for years now.....:thumbsup: