PDA

View Full Version : TSM during evening EMH?

limegreenmonorail
06-07-2009, 11:36 AM
I was just wondering if the lines for TSM are any better during the evening EMH? I normally wouldn't consider riding it without a fastpass, but I haven't been to HS during EMH since TSM opened, and I'm not sure what the line situation will be like during EMH. It would be awesome to be able to ride it over and over again, though!

JPL
06-07-2009, 12:20 PM
I haven't been to DHS during EMHs since TSM has opeened but I would Imagine it will be just like Soarin at Epcot with wait times during EMHs matching or exceeding the day time wait times. I have been at Epcot when the line for Soarin during the day was around 70 minutes and it was 100 minutes during EMHs. I really wouldn't count on riding it over and over again.

Basket Mommy
06-07-2009, 12:48 PM
We tried twice to ride TSM when we were at DHS in May. Once was around 3 pm and the standby queue was 80 minutes. We tried again during EMHs and it was the same wait time. We gave up and left the park because the kids were tired and TSM was the only thing left to ride. We didn't want to wait (the only and only time we've ridden it we waited about 75 minutes).