PDA

View Full Version : Update on how BD Fast Pass works

casey@bat
06-07-2009, 08:11 AM
Does anyone have an update on how the Birthday FP works? I have read posts from January but would like to hear from anyone who has use it recently. I owuld like specific information please.

They said that it was different at each park.

I will use mine at DHS.

TheRustyScupper
06-07-2009, 10:32 AM
The FASTPASS attractions are divided into two groups. The most recent list is as follows, but are subject to change. You will receive a list of the attractions with the FASTPASS card:

Magic Kingdom
Donald: BTMR, Pooh, Peter Pan, Space Mtn, Splash Mtn
Daisy: Buzz, Jungle Cruise, PhilharMagic, Stitch

Epcot
Donald: Soarin', Test Track
Daisy: HIStA, Land, Maelstrom, Mission:SPACE

Disney's Hollywood Studios
Donald: RNRC, Toy Story, ToT
Daisy: Lights Motors Action, Star Tours, Little Mermaid

Animal Kingdom
Donald: Everest, Kilimanjaro Safaris
Daisy: Dinosaur, ITtBaB, Kali Rapids

In general, you will get at least 2 FASTPASSes per card from each group - that is, two FASTPASSes for any combination of Donald rides, and two FASTPASSes in any combination of Daisy rides. But the system is flexible it could change at any time.

tink179
06-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Do you get the b-day fastpass and the giftcard, or is it one or the other?

JPL
06-07-2009, 12:24 PM
It's one or the other

I haven't used the B-day FP but judging from what other people have said the gift card is definately the better value.

tink179
06-07-2009, 05:10 PM
Yes, I'll definitely be using the gift card option!:thumbsup:

Kenny1113
06-08-2009, 09:21 AM
We were @ DHS on May 31 for DS8 bday. We took advantage of the bday FP, only to find out it was not a busy day. We were allowed to use 3 donald rides and 3 daisy rides. The only benefit we really got out of it was for TSM ( we got immeadiate FP @ 9 and then got another immeadiate later in the day when all the FP were gone). We split the tix for RR and ToT (but it was only a 30 min standby wait and fastpasses were available 30 min difference from the immeadiate) . At the motor car stunt show they had actually told us not to waste it there because it was not a busy day and FP would not make a difference in seating or when to show up. We used 2 of the daisy on Startours that only had a 10 min wait.

In the end my DS had a great Bday and hindsight is 20/20. I thought b/c of SWW it would be busy, and getting to ride the TSM ride twice was worth it for my kids!

casey@bat
06-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the info.

I think it will be busy when we go on June 16th. If not then that will be a birthday gift I wasn't expecting!

Imagineer1981
06-08-2009, 05:27 PM
My wife and I are going for her bday and we were tempted to get the BD FP, but maybe we should do the gift card?