PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Fastpass

angiey
06-07-2009, 07:52 AM
I'm going to the Magic Kingdom for my birthday in July. Where do I pick up the birthday fastpass? Is will call at TTC or located directly at the Magic Kingdom? Thanks! Angie

stephntampa
06-07-2009, 08:07 AM
At the TTC there is a designated ticket booth with a sign, its clearly marked. We utilized the birthday FP on my DS' b'day in May, it was AWESOME. The celebrant and up to 5 additional guests must present your AP/Seasonal pass, they in turn give each person a credit card type pass that you use at the FP machine. As an aside, I noticed at DHS that even after all FP's were distributed for TSM, there was still one open FP machine only for the birthday fastpass. Have a wonderful time!:mickey:

chefmickey3
06-07-2009, 08:45 AM
We don't use the TTC - can you get it at the will call window where we activate our APs? We will be there for my DH birthday. We are very excited!

casey@bat
06-07-2009, 08:48 AM
Where do you pick it up at DHS?

Maleficent's Dad
06-07-2009, 08:59 AM
We've done the birthday FP at EPCOT (twice) and DHS (once) so far this year. I do not know where you pick up the birthday FP's at the MK, but I've read here on I'cot that they have a special booth set up by the park's entrance - I cannot verify this.

At both EPCOT and DHS, you go to the Will Call Booth and you have to bring all park passes of the birthday celebrant and the (up to) five guests. Persons neeed not be present - just their park passes.

After that, it's pretty simple. You get a plastic "credit card type" of FP.

I can give you more details on how it works if you like, but it's pretty self explanatory. You are limited with the number of FP's you get - and any ride w/ FP will be OPEN for your FP, even if FP's are gone for the day for everyone else!

casey@bat
06-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Do the same five people have to use the FP? We have 19 in our Grand Gathering and I wanted to share with different people. I wanted to take some of the little kids on Toy Story and then my older kids and their friends on ToT and Rockin RC.

Giggy
06-07-2009, 03:02 PM
In theory you could get any five people to go with you for the birthday fastpasse cards. Then when it comes to getting fastpass tickets for each ride give those fastpass tickets to whoever you choose.

Admission tickets are specific to one person, however a fastpass ticket can get any one person into the fastpass line. That is why people sometimes give fastpasses to other guests if they are leaving the park before they can use them. I'm not sure if they are supposed to be but technically they are transferable. :secret:

Maleficent's Dad
06-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Do the same five people have to use the FP?
Nah, you'll be fine distributing the FP's as you like. They just need an admission ticket to get the FP cards. Once you have the FP cards, you can use them as you like.

merlinmagic4
06-07-2009, 08:06 PM
We picked up our MK birthday fastpass cards right outside the gates of MK (not at the TTC).

Have fun!!

renecat
06-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Do you have to be an annual pass holder to get the fast pass on your birthday? I'm going in Sept. for my birthday but I don't have an annual
pass.

figgie
06-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Birthday Fast passes are for Annual Passholders only. Because regular birthday guests get in free on their birthdays, that is where your special day comes in. Annual passholders have already paid for their admission so in order for them to get something special too, you either get a days fast pass or a Birthday Fun Card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic your way base ticket for you to use on your Birthday at select locations. Or you could also get a 1-day Magic your way base ticket for only you to use anytime 'til your next Birthday.

Aggie97
06-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Do you have to be an annual pass holder to get the fast pass on your birthday? I'm going in Sept. for my birthday but I don't have an annual
pass.

My understanding is that you must have already purchased an annual pass or a multi-day park ticket that you will use for admission on your birthday in order to qualify for the fast pass, birthday fun card, or one-day MYW base ticket that is valid until your next birthday. :mickey:

Imagineer1981
06-08-2009, 05:25 PM
My understanding is that you must have already purchased an annual pass or a multi-day park ticket that you will use for admission on your birthday in order to qualify for the fast pass, birthday fun card, or one-day MYW base ticket that is valid until your next birthday. :mickey:

I believe you are correct, because people who have already bought a multi-day pass can't utilize the free day either unless they planned one ticket that way.

princessesmom
06-09-2009, 12:52 PM
If you already have a ticket (does not have to be an AP) you can get the birthday fast pass. We were using the last day of a 10 day non-expiring ticket the day we got my son's birthday fast pass.