PDA

View Full Version : CRT Breakfast - Last Breakfast good?

MindyMouse76
06-06-2009, 08:35 AM
I get to book my ADR's later this week. This will be my first trip for DD4. She is so excited. She keeps talking about seeing the Castle and Cinderella. She knows we will be eating breakfast there (at some point in the trip). Our first full day in the world will be at MK. I first really want to try for a breakfast ressie that day - but understand it might be easier later in the trip. My DD4 is the kind of kid that will be asking the entire trip "When will be eating in the castle". My original goal was to try and get a ressie as close to 8am as possible. However, just thought of something - how bad is the 11am or 11:10am ressie's there? Do they make you feel rushed? Is the characters still friendly then and available then? We could just have the meal as an early lunch (but eat breakfast food - which we love).... We definetly want the breakfast meal vs. lunch or dinner. We are breakfast food eaters. I know the lunch meal starts at noon, and would want to make sure we dont get kicked out or feel rushed, and most important - have my daughter see the characters!

Thanks!

princessesmom
06-06-2009, 02:45 PM
We generally schedule breakfast meals late, and make it more of an early lunch. We did this at CRT in February. I ended up being sick, so my husband filled in for me with our 3 DD's (it was supposed to be a mother/daughter thing, oh well). he said it was fine. It is a pre-plated breakfast, so the food comes out fresh. And he said it wasn't rushed, they saw all the princesses. I'm not sure you can get something as late as 11am though.

We also did the Akershus princess breakfast late and it was also fine. That is a good backup if you have trouble getting CRT.

Nicki'sMom
06-07-2009, 09:31 AM
We did an early lunch and they didn't rush us at all. We had plenty of time to enjoy the food and characters. It was a lot of fun. I would make the latest breakfast time possible so you can do Fantasy Land and Toon town before breakfast in the Castle.